L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Aureanna B.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am reall...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?3 Answers
Breanna R.
windsor
first time using leave in conditioner so i was very worried about my hair looking or feeling oily but this one left it good. Does not work 2 days in a row though.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Every single person I see bitching about the kids making up school days, can’t spell themselves. Homie, you should know first hand that education is important- and you could use some make-up days, too.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
This spray worked well for me on days when I don't plan on styling my hair. I spray it in my hair after a shower, while my hair is still damp. When air dried, it is soft and tames the frizz, but if I try to use a heat device (blow dryer or straightener) my hair always looks greasy. It's probably just because I have fine, thin hair, but I have tried other conditioning sprays that work better for me. I will use this bottle, but I don't think I will repurchase.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This product has proven itself over and over again and has been popular in the market for a reason. Always leaves me satisfied and happy with the results and smells wonderful to top it off. I will always make this my go to.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love everything in this line by l'oreal. I really feel like they make great quality products that rival the big pricey brands. It works wonders on my hair leaving it shiny and silky to the touch. I always repurchase all my coveted items from this line and will continue to. I've recommended their hair mask to so many of my girls who use hair masks by wella, joico, kpak, etc and they've all agreed that the one I recommended is the best one yet!
Monica R.
Me encanta!, mi pelo esta fried as hell por todos los procesos de decoloracion que a pasado mi cabellos, yo solia tener mi cabello really black , y ahora lo tengo rubio cenizo, OMG this right here! a ayudado a que mi cabello se sienta mejor, no reseco o debil, claro por todo lo que a pasado no espero que mi cabello se mejore a un 100% pero este producto a ayudado a que mi cabello se sienta y vea mejor y que no parezca burn grass
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
This left my hair feeling soft and silky. On the downside, it weighed down my hair a bit taking away some of the natural curl. If you have straight hair or don't normally wear your hair curly, this should work well for you. It did help tame my fly aways and strengthen my damaged cuticle to prevent split ends from worsening. I didn't really smell great, but that's not the end all be all. Overall it was decent but I probably will not buy again.
bridget F.
bangalore
The serum is in a lightweight runny oil kind of a consistency. I personally didn't find it to be much effective and would prefer Loreal professional Tecni Art Liss Control over any other hair serum.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you