L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #18 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray
  • "this spray rocks! i love throwing something lightweight in my hair after my showers and this product makes my hair feel great. " in 2 reviews
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
I love with all my life this spray helps to recover my hair 100% its holor and texture is very good and leave my hair shiny and silky is very good
Julie B.
Bought this on vacation because I couldn’t find anything else and I forgot my conditionner. It did an ok job on my hair but it’s not crazy good either
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
Great scent, easy to use, and great for budget friendly hair care. Easy to find at many local drugstores. Smoothes frizz and doesn't leave hair sticky.
Valentina S.
Santiago de Cali
Este es un excelente producto, me ha encantado mucho realmente lo recomiendo demasiado. Es un producto que cumple con todas las condiciones necesarias.
Justine H.
Mississauga, ON
I totally give this a 5! This is a very effective product you will never go wrong with chosing Loreal’s hair spray up til now I use it! So worth it!
Kyanne R.
Love this product makes my hair really nice and soft and shinny always put it on beofre bed after i shampoo and condition my hair hughly recommend
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
It is ok for keeping your hair feeling strong during warmer days and for taking on holiday it’s perfect for spraying while you’re on the beach x
Sarah M.
Muito bom so falta vim mais produto na minha opiniao tem que fazer uma enbalagem maior e mudar o esprei pq pelo menos o meu veio com defeito
Hailey O.
I've used this product for a few months now and I see a noticeable difference in my hair! It's softer, shiner. This product also smells awesome!
Fata S.
1381 musqat
I like the small but ididn't feel  any change while i used it maybe i will give it anther try ...🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄it helps to make the hair shine but
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you