L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am reall...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Erika M.
I use this product mostly during the summer it helps manage my hair plus it also repairs it.
I tend to use my straighter and curling iron most often during the summer, so I really like this product because it does wonders on my hair, defiantly do recommended.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This product has proven itself over and over again and has been popular in the market for a reason. Always leaves me satisfied and happy with the results and smells wonderful to top it off. I will always make this my go to.
Anabel G.
Hayward, CA
I am always in the hunt for a good hair treatment. It’s affordable and you can find it anywhere! It truly hydrates your hair leaves or shinny and smelling great. It is always something I keep in my bathroom closet. I’ll definitely will keep on buying this.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale, CA
Very great conditioner for a deep conditioner. I love the way it made my hair feel. I left conditioner on my for 45 and washed it out in the shower. After I washed it out my hair felt amazing. I would love to buy this product again but I wish the jar was bigger
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
Product is great and the packaging is nice. I would buy again if I wanted to! I would recommend to others too. I think it is a great product with a lot of potential and everyone deserves to try it out sometime! Great price too.
Esther A.
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
I always use L'Oreal complete repair 5 different repairing items are located inside of their serum which definitely makes my hair smoother silky or shinier and makes my hair glow which makes your face look young
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
My hair was so dead from over coloring and severely damaged due to split ends. This particular product made my hair look and feel so healthy after just the first use.
Keren G.
Awesome product, very useful and works for me. Best for me for hydrating the hair and helpful for damaged hair. It’s been a week and a half so I will have to use a longer time to notice. It was affordable and so I was satisfied with this product.
Breanna R.
windsor
first time using leave in conditioner so i was very worried about my hair looking or feeling oily but this one left it good. Does not work 2 days in a row though.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?