L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
This spray worked well for me on days when I don't plan on styling my hair. I spray it in my hair after a shower, while my hair is still damp. When air dried, it is soft and tames the frizz, but if I try to use a heat device (blow dryer or straightener) my hair always looks greasy. It's probably just because I have fine, thin hair, but I have tried other conditioning sprays that work better for me. I will use this bottle, but I don't think I will repurchase.
Alexandra L.
In one week this
product make my dry hair will be a thing of the past. This formula leaves
scalps feeling "invigorated" and makes my hair look
"healthy." I know that you’re going to appreciate that the relatively
low-priced shampoo provides the same "immediate gratification" of
more expensive dandruff treatments.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I love everything in this line by l'oreal. I really feel like they make great quality products that rival the big pricey brands. It works wonders on my hair leaving it shiny and silky to the touch. I always repurchase all my coveted items from this line and will continue to. I've recommended their hair mask to so many of my girls who use hair masks by wella, joico, kpak, etc and they've all agreed that the one I recommended is the best one yet!
Monica R.
Me encanta!, mi pelo esta fried as hell por todos los procesos de decoloracion que a pasado mi cabellos, yo solia tener mi cabello really black , y ahora lo tengo rubio cenizo, OMG this right here! a ayudado a que mi cabello se sienta mejor, no reseco o debil, claro por todo lo que a pasado no espero que mi cabello se mejore a un 100% pero este producto a ayudado a que mi cabello se sienta y vea mejor y que no parezca burn grass
bridget F.
bangalore
The serum is in a lightweight runny oil kind of a consistency. I personally didn't find it to be much effective and would prefer Loreal professional Tecni Art Liss Control over any other hair serum.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum
Amanda o.
This is my second time buying this product and it has worked well for me! especially following the instructions, leaving it in for about 5-6 mins. My hair is definitely softer after a regular wash and then leaving in this balm. As someone who has processed their hair a lot within the last year, it's definitely a product that's helped my hair stay a bit more healthy than it was before!
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
I did a whole lot of straightening and blow drying and dying and everything you can think of that's bad to your hair when I was younger. Even teased it a little o.o this product has helped bring the life back into my hair. It's a ton softer and stronger and even shiney! Two thumbs up!
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I had my hopes up for this product. I was told it did miracles and that was not the case with my hair. I think it was too pricy for the job that got done to my hair which waspretty much nothing. I was and am very dissapointed at this product that i will not purchase it again...
Silvia C.
I'm a L'Oréal lover. For my hair I don't use nothing but L'Oréal and not only for my hair I also use some beauty products as well. It just gives life and smoothness to my hair, I TOTALLY recommend this product to any girl that wants to give her hair a different treatment for good.
Katri M.
Snellville, GA
I put this before i go to bed and keep it in my hair until next day you will see that in three days your hair will be stronger and with a healthy look the good thing is that is long lasting product so you will be fine with a bottle for two months very affordable huh
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you