L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Daniella M.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Aureanna B.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #31 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am reall...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?3 Answers
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is by far my favorite detangler. I absolutely love it. It makes my hair feel so soft and shiny. The only con id say is it makes my bathroom floor extremely slippery! Lol. So watch out for that. It helps to repair and strengthen your hair with a silky touch and it has creatine in it to help strengthen and repair your ends. It's really great for stopping your hair from breaking off when you brush it and I enjoy the sense of it's a lot it's also very inexpensive which is a big Pro for me. I really love L'Oreal total repair 5 line I definitely recommend it if you have damaged hair.
Ahsaas p.
shimoga
Honestly I haven’t use the spray yet but I didn’t get option to select liquid conditioner. So the conditioner is really good. It is also very effective. It leaves your hair really smooth. It helps in repairing the damages caused to your hair. I loved this conditioner too. I would surely recommend others to try this.
Rebecca B.
Waterloo, ON
This product is a miracle in a bottle love it I use it in my wet hair to detangle it after a shower. A few spritz is all you need to really make a difference.
This leaves my hair in great condition so soft, my hairdresser couldn't believe it was a store brand keeping my hair strong and not a professional one
Moon R.
just picked up L'Oréal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Replenishing Detangler because my hair is so dry, rough, frizzy and tangled from coloring it. I read that I can use it on my dry hair as well so I spritzed this all over my dry hair, and then put it in a bun. A short while later I took out the bun and my hair is now shiny and soft with pretty beach waves. Yes, this detangler is my new favorite beauty staple! It really does what it says it makes my hair much softer and shinier and does repair really damaged colored hair. One of the other things I liked about it is the spray is a very fine mist that has a light delicious fragrance to it. A definite keeper.
Audrey A.
pierrelaye
Le total repair 5 reste le meilleur des shampoings et des soins que j’ai pu testé chez l’Oreal. Il est devenu nécessaire à la survie de mes cheveux, je serais incapables de me débrouiller sans lui et mes cheveux en souffrirait énormément...
Julia M.
minden
I’ve got pretty healthy hair to start. I didnt expect the sample i tried to make such difference. I use the shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels stronger, more substantial, and a little smoother. Its seem to bring out my waves. It styles easier, i seem to have less problem with static electricity L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner, for Damaged Hair
ritika💖 p.
Jabalpur
I am a Dove shampoo and conditioner regular customer. But when I went shampoo shopping recently, I was attracted by the L’Oreal “buy shampoo get conditioner free” offer. As a part of their anniversary celebration, they are giving away a full sized bottle of conditioner with the shampoo( I think its all of their shampoo varieties.) Its a good time to stock up for people who like L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners. I had planned to try out Himalaya shampoo as recommended by IMBB but was seduced by the images of that Aishwarya Rai ad in the tight red dress cat walking outrageously and telling me I was “worth it”.

Anyways the shampoo bottle of 200ml plus the conditioner bottle of 180ml cost me 130/- bucks which is a great deal.
Akellyangela F.
Bodo
My daughter with curly hair and very long hair. even with the use of an excellent hair conditioner, he still had difficulty in brushing his hair. This product solved the problem extremely well. After use, you can not say that there is a product for hair in the hair. The unwinding is perfect with the extra bonus of extra brightness. I have extremely thin hair and often had problems with tangles too. no longer. Excellent price for an excellent product for all types of hair. extremely easy to use I recommend yes this product.
Esther S.
Este producto es realmente bueno, reparará tu pelo en tan solo unas cuantas veces, los resultados son visibles rápidamente y además de ello aportará idratacion y brillo, realmente es algo que yo compraría otra vez
Zara k.
panvel
While using this product it makes sure that u dont have bad hair day👍🏻according to the product efficiency it is quite affordable!yes it is very much effective as it promises I haven’t used many times but at the time used it is quite satisfying 👍🏻👍🏻
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you