L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #18 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Doaa F.
L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 has a silky texture that is absorbed instantly into the hair to restore vitality and replenish damaged locks. Conditioner leaves hair instantly detangled, leaving hair with a soft, smooth and silky-to-touch formula. The formula includes pro-keratin and ceramide, which restores the hair fibres.
Naomi G.
Vancouver
This product isn’t bad, I love the smell and it initially leaves my hair very manageable and hydrated. I try to extend the number of days before washing may hair to at least 3 days (I don’t always last that long) but I’ve noticed this product does tend to make it greasy faster. My hair is quite fine, so that also may be why heavier products tend to leave it feeling dirty after a day or so. For those of you with thick hair, I definitely recommend checking it out, it may give you just the right amount of hydration :)
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Preethi H.
Secunderabad
This conditioner is just a good conditioner which does the job of a conditioner... There is nothing very special about this and at the same time it doesn't break you down also...it gives a gloss to your hair..I don't have much hair problems.. So I have no complaints.. It worked just well for me..
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
This leave-in hair treatment is ok but it's nothing to rave about. I don't really notice that it does anything of significance for my hair despite it supposedly havi G multiple benefits in one product. I wouldn't buy it again unless it was my only option.
Sakshi R.
This serum is one of my favorite hair serums. I am using it now for almost a year. And this product has reduced my split ends and has given a shine to my hair. Just application of hair serum should be as shown in the information book.
Luz E S.
Calexico , CA
These hair treatment I love because it works perfect in your hair. It is easy to apply it. I buy it at Macy’s or at Walmart. Last a lot, you’ll be quick applying it. I would recommend it very much. I love how your hair is frizz free.
Diana X.
Peterborough
They don’t give you much product for the price but it leaves your hair feeling really nice and healthy. There are definitely cheaper alternatives however I would recommend to others for sure but u probably wouldn’t buy again
Julie D.
Mount Pearl, NL
This product leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and soft. It does not make it greasy or oily looking. It’s not overly expensive and is easy to fit into a budget. I was very happy with the results I saw from this product.
Pamela Angeles A.
  L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara  Esta    mascara de un volumen en tu mirada maravillosa te las alarga mucho mas de lo debido
Te da una mirada penetrante y coqueta
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you