BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting ...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a L'Oréal lover. For my hair I don't use nothing but L'Oréal and not only for my hair I also use some beauty products as well. It just gives life and smoothness to my hair, I TOTALLY recommend this product to any girl that wants to give her hair a different treatment for good.
Katri M.
Katri M.
Snellville, GA
I put this before i go to bed and keep it in my hair until next day you will see that in three days your hair will be stronger and with a healthy look the good thing is that is long lasting product so you will be fine with a bottle for two months very affordable huh
Laura A.
Laura A.
As I said L'Oréal master and everything that has to do with it, this product tested it in another edition but I worked perfectly, I loved the results and I would definitely try it again !!
Dariela N.
Dariela N.
I love this product, sometimes my hair looks dry and mistreated by the use of so much heat and this product makes it look shiny and healthy, it repairs the damage totally and I like to use it after washing my hair, I still use it and I highly recommend it
Janet N.
Janet N.
Marysville
This leave in spray really makes my hair feel super soft and silky smooth. I love to use it after I've taken a shower and I have that clean feeling all day long. The smell is amazing and that is one of the main reasons why I love this product so much.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Columbus, OH
After years of damaging my hair with blow dryer and straighteners, this product helps to restore my hair. It helps to keep my ends from splitting and protects my hair from the damaging effects of heat. From using this product, my hair also holds the curl longer and leave my hair feeling healthy.
Narumi T.
Narumi T.
I really enjoy this product. I love the smell to start with, and makes my hair nice and smooth. My hair is so damaged on the end, so most of the products don't seem to be working anymore, but this one does the job! Thank you for saving my hair!
Kay R.
Kay R.
Henderson, KY
My hair was damaged from too much sun.  It was in need of hydration and repair.  This product left my hair soft and shiny and not limp and without volume that some conditioners do.  It was very affordable.  I would definitely purchase again and would recommend to a friend.
Irlanda G.
Irlanda G.
it helps me with my split ends & it detangles my hair. it softens it , repairs the breakage in it. & gives it somewhat a shiny layer , it also decreases it. i would buy again & recommend anyone with thick tangled hair to use.
The product is used to repair damaged hair. Not only did it repair my hair but using the spray instantly made my hair much softer too. Especially with the bleeching of my hair its definately what ill always go back too!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?