L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has become much softer and easier to manage after using this product. I use it often as it's very affordable and is excellent as it combats frizz and keeps my hair moisture in good levels. The colour looks much better, my hair seem shinier and healthier!
Nataliia P.
his is the number one for my dry and thin hair. I can not live without it. Very hard to brush my hair after washing, it comes to salvation!!!i love this product so much!it costs not much money! And i will buy it again and again!!!Well moisturizes hair tips!
Julie J.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using it on my hair every other day, it does get my hair to feel smoother and it helped me repairing the damaged tips of my hair. It makes my hair shinnier, specially when I blow dry it. It has an affordable price, making it easy for anyone to buy it!
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this product. I've been using it for years and I mean years! It works wonders for my knotted thick damaged hair. I use it everyday and sometimes twice if I'd like a nice wave in my hair. Always leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Create. N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I use it most in the Summer just because in summer the hair is more damaged than winter because it is exposed to the sun, going to the beach and everything else which kept my hair healthy and I would definitely buy again!
Stefania B.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally obsessed with this product!! It's the best detangler out there I always have this on hand because it's so effective and I love the way it makes my hair feel and the smell is great too as well as the price I really love L'Oréal products!!
Rebecca W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Supper easy to use! I did that I lean towards this product more than others because it's easier to use the spray bottle than others. Doesn't leave hair oily but makes it look healthy and shiny. Would recommend this product to any one!
Danielle A.
this stuff is amazing, it applies to your hair really well without leaving a sticky residue or making it heavy, it was very affective and had a light smell to it, it is very convient as it is a spray bottle, this product does everything it says it is meant to do
Christie C.
This is an awesome product. I have very long thick hair and am constantly battling dry ends and split ends. I find this product is the best for damage repair, it was very effective, I use it after a wash, and I find my hair stays silky and shiny for days.
Cynthia A.
Peterborough , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally fell in love with this spray! It was amazing on my dry and damaged hair!! I have repurchased this one time so far because it lasts me quite awhile! But I have recommended to my friends and family and they also love it!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?