BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting ...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Pooja R.
Pooja R.
For dry, frizzy hair. They are more concentrated than the instant conditioners and are applied for 20 – 30 minutes before rinsing. But use deep conditoning only once a week.My hair is really damaged from long exposure to sun as on weekdays I have to regularly walk for about 20 minutes in the sun because there’s no other means of commutation. And I noticed in the last 1 year my hair has turned from silky to coarse, rough ‘jharoo’. And I am always on the lookout for some miracle product for my hair.
zeineb l.
zeineb l.
Gabes
I can t say this product gave a repair to my hair . The difference on my hair is that it became esay to brush and smooth . I have a Very very damaged hair and this product didn t do what it said . The bottle lasts a long period . Also when ı straighten my hair , it looks heavy and greasy so à fine layer is sufficientt
Alisa K.
Alisa K.
The trick with this to use the right amount, if you use too much it becomes kind of heavy and can get sticky when your hair dries and if you don't use enough it doesn't spread evenly and you can feel the difference in parts that don't have it in but if you get it right it makes your hair easy to brush, soft and shiny and smells nice too.
DARIA C.
DARIA C.
TORONTO, ON
Great Value and Quality! Every time I after I wash my hair I spray it after and it stays fresh and silky even after I dry my hair. Smells very fresh! Helps to keep hair hydrated. If you are looking at similar products in the same price range and category - go with Loreal!
Mary B.
Mary B.
I love this shampoo! I have three bottles of it right now just in case I run out! I have bleached hair so it can be hard to find a shampoo that doesn't tangle up my hair. This shampoo (with the conditioner) really works for me to make my hair smooth and tangle free
Barbie D.
Barbie D.
Guwahati
They have a very good smell, slightly similar to an expensive hair treatment product. The fragrance lingers for a very long time for at least two to three days till you wash it again. The consistency is neither too thick nor too thin. The shampoo lathers well. After every wash my hair feels soft and manageable and it made my hair soft too. It did not dry out my scalp.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
My hair has become much softer and easier to manage after using this product. I use it often as it's very affordable and is excellent as it combats frizz and keeps my hair moisture in good levels. The colour looks much better, my hair seem shinier and healthier!
Nataliia P.
Nataliia P.
his is the number one for my dry and thin hair. I can not live without it. Very hard to brush my hair after washing, it comes to salvation!!!i love this product so much!it costs not much money! And i will buy it again and again!!!Well moisturizes hair tips!
Julie J.
Julie J.
London, ON
I like using it on my hair every other day, it does get my hair to feel smoother and it helped me repairing the damaged tips of my hair. It makes my hair shinnier, specially when I blow dry it. It has an affordable price, making it easy for anyone to buy it!
Natasha  C.
Natasha C.
Bathurst, NB
I cannot live without this product. I've been using it for years and I mean years! It works wonders for my knotted thick damaged hair. I use it everyday and sometimes twice if I'd like a nice wave in my hair. Always leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?