BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #50 in Leave-In Conditioner

• Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Genny D.
Hamilton, ON
This product saved my hair after abusing it with bleach and heat. You spray it in damp washed hair, it doesn’t leave any residue on your hair. You can find this at shoppers drug mart, Walmart and any store like them
zeineb l.
Gabes
I can t say this product gave a repair to my hair . The difference on my hair is that it became esay to brush and smooth . I have a Very very damaged hair and this product didn t do what it said . The bottle lasts a long period . Also when ı straighten my hair , it looks heavy and greasy so à fine layer is sufficientt
Hetsi R.
Since my hair becomes frizzy and puffs up after every hair wash, I like to blow dry my hair just to tame it. Because repeated exposure to heat can damage the hair, I started using this serum as a buffer against the heat and protect it, as well as to moisturise in case of hair becoming dry.
Not only does this make my hair shinier and more manageable but my hair also stays straighter for longer after the blow-out with my hair drier.

Definitely would recommend this to anyone using hair dryer regularly either to dry their hair faster (especially during winter months) or for blow-outs.
Secondly, I find that only very little needs to be taken and applied very lightly. Otherwise, it can make the hair look very oily and sticky.
Third, use this on damp hair rather than on completely wet or completely dry hair. My experience suggests slightly damp hair provides for best application.

I bought the small bottle (40ml) and on my shoulder length hair, which required 4 drops of serum, this turns out to be super economical. Lasts for 6 months (or more) for me.
Amazon is amazing too, especially for the super discounts it gives. I got this for almost Rs 110
Rahaf E.
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Dalia E.
sfax
I adore almost all L’Oreal products because they are low in price and high in quality and this one in particular is amazing. It really makes a difference after using it. My hair looks much better and shinier and smells really well.
Jewel Rae G.
I honestly use this everyday, mostly in the mornings. It helps me detangle my hair easily. This product is affordable. I find the product great overall. I don’t think I will switch and I would buy again.
Quesia L.
Eu conheço a marca. Mas nunca usei este produto. `Bom? Eu seu que todos os produtos são ótimos.... mas não tenho como falar muito especificamente deste produto, porque ainda não usei... vou experimentar e comento sobre ele. Sei que este produto irá corresponder com as minhas expectativas assim com os produtos da L' Oréal.
Maria Noel T.
Comprei esse produto ha´mais ou menos 3 meses,dura muito!Há embalagem e bem pratica de usar,fragrância agradável e não deixa o cabelo grudento nem com aspecto de pesado. Compraria novamente sim pois notei diferença no cabelo após o uso,sinto ele mais saudável e macio.
Pooja R.
For dry, frizzy hair. They are more concentrated than the instant conditioners and are applied for 20 – 30 minutes before rinsing. But use deep conditoning only once a week.My hair is really damaged from long exposure to sun as on weekdays I have to regularly walk for about 20 minutes in the sun because there’s no other means of commutation. And I noticed in the last 1 year my hair has turned from silky to coarse, rough ‘jharoo’. And I am always on the lookout for some miracle product for my hair.
Alisa K.
The trick with this to use the right amount, if you use too much it becomes kind of heavy and can get sticky when your hair dries and if you don't use enough it doesn't spread evenly and you can feel the difference in parts that don't have it in but if you get it right it makes your hair easy to brush, soft and shiny and smells nice too.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you