BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting ...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
michelle v.
michelle v.
new bedford
this stuff made my hair so soft...nice and shiney...just looks so much better...definately buy it again
Alesia S.
Alesia S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this spray time to time when my hairs feeling dull and it works fairly good. I would recommend it
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
It's good, make my hair in good conditions and hydrated, but It's not my favorite spray
Bruno M.
Bruno M.
Orlando, FL
Rapaz vcs querem msm que eu escreva né mds e muito chato esse negocio afffs acelera aí
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Doral, FL
I haven't used this product, but a friend did and she love it, it makes her hair shinier
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
Love this stuff works very well. Hope to get more soon amazing everyone should try it. A big thumbs up for this product.
Hetsi R.
Hetsi R.
Since my hair becomes frizzy and puffs up after every hair wash, I like to blow dry my hair just to tame it. Because repeated exposure to heat can damage the hair, I started using this serum as a buffer against the heat and protect it, as well as to moisturise in case of hair becoming dry.
Not only does this make my hair shinier and more manageable but my hair also stays straighter for longer after the blow-out with my hair drier.

Definitely would recommend this to anyone using hair dryer regularly either to dry their hair faster (especially during winter months) or for blow-outs.
Secondly, I find that only very little needs to be taken and applied very lightly. Otherwise, it can make the hair look very oily and sticky.
Third, use this on damp hair rather than on completely wet or completely dry hair. My experience suggests slightly damp hair provides for best application.

I bought the small bottle (40ml) and on my shoulder length hair, which required 4 drops of serum, this turns out to be super economical. Lasts for 6 months (or more) for me.
Amazon is amazing too, especially for the super discounts it gives. I got this for almost Rs 110
Quesia L.
Quesia L.
Eu conheço a marca. Mas nunca usei este produto. `Bom? Eu seu que todos os produtos são ótimos.... mas não tenho como falar muito especificamente deste produto, porque ainda não usei... vou experimentar e comento sobre ele. Sei que este produto irá corresponder com as minhas expectativas assim com os produtos da L' Oréal.
Olha A.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
I use this spray differently, very much I like to apply it on hair before packing, under oil or thermal protection. After it, it will be very easy to cope with my harsh ends. But recently I discovered the option of applying on a hot day for dried and seemingly dehydrated hair. Very well moisturizes and refreshes hair in the middle of the day. Smoothes the naughty hairs that are out of order with high humidity. I am very pleased with this application
Maria Noel T.
Maria Noel T.
Comprei esse produto ha´mais ou menos 3 meses,dura muito!Há embalagem e bem pratica de usar,fragrância agradável e não deixa o cabelo grudento nem com aspecto de pesado. Compraria novamente sim pois notei diferença no cabelo após o uso,sinto ele mais saudável e macio.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?