L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am reall...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Abbie C.
I really like this leave in conditioner, but it says it does more than it actually does. It smells amazing, but not so effective in detangling. I bleach my hair so detangling and moisture is important to me. I have noticed that if I spray this on my roots, my hair is greasy the next day. So I only spray on my ends.
Sammy ‪.
Boston, MA
 This stuff is amazing and repairs my hair immediately,  i’ve tried multiple products but this seems worth the best.  The product is extremely affordable,  there was a lot of hydration and a lot of Shine for my hair.  I am extremely satisfied with the product
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Lindy D.
Smells great. L’Oréal products do not disappoint. This does leave my hair feeling soft and does not leave a bunch of residue behind like some other brand leave-in treatments do. Would recommend to a friend.
NeeNee F.
Ellenwood
I tried this product for like a week. It did everything it said it would. It left my hair with a healthy and vibrant future without having to cut it. Salon quality. Recommended. It's top of the line and I would buy again . Perfect gift.
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love most of L’Oréal hair care products! That being said this is a good product but it’s not the best. I love that it’s a spray and not a cream in a jar.. it also smells great. Haven’t noticed anything great but it’s also not bad.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Sierra G.
Plymouth,Wi
I love this product it left my hair moist and not dry feeling. So far ever product I’ve tried for L’Oréal has work very efficiently. For the price and quality I will be buying again in the future. Highly satisfied.
Estefhany A.
It really does repair your hair. I washed my hair for 10 days straight and then applied it and it did hydrated my hair. It looked healthier and more shiny. Worked very nicely. Very satisfied, got it online
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love that this is in a spray bottle, it makes it easy to use and easy to spread evenly throughout your hair! It smells really good, too. Leaves your hair moisturized and shiny, I really likes it!!!!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?