L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Esther A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Gloria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
con efecto cicatrizante que proporciona una triple acción reparadora: anti-puntas abiertas, anti-rotura y anti-agresiones. La crema ultraconcentrada en Cicamide penetra en la fibra y actúa de forma localizada en las zonas dañadas para conseguir un cabello progresivamente reparado y protegido
Breanna R.
windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
first time using leave in conditioner so i was very worried about my hair looking or feeling oily but this one left it good. Does not work 2 days in a row though.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Maryna K.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
✖ No effect.Hair as it was brittle and split, such and remained.
✖ Sugary smell.
I do not know why, maybe I'm allergic to this smell, but being with this spray on my head for about an hour, I got drenched. The smell disappears, but for a couple of hours it will hold, driving away the smell of perfume and frightening passers-by, if suddenly you come across.
✖ Fatiness.
Not only that the restoration effect was not observed, so even my hair became more dirty and already literally a couple of hours looked as if they had not been washed for several days.
✖ Does not make it easier to comb and weight.
I hoped that at least combing my hair would be easier, but they seemed to get even more confused and fractured.
✖ Contains silicones.
I will not reccommend this product.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really helps frizzy hair and seems to fortify weak, damaged hair very well. My hair is fine and thin. It not only frizzes in humid weather (and I live in a humid climate); it also gets horribly flyaway in cold or dry conditions. This spray takes care of that. While it's meant to be sprayed onto wet hair after shampooing, combed through and left in, I use it both that way and also spray it lightly on dry hair to control flyaways and frizz -- which I sometimes get at the same time! After spraying, I fluff through my hair with my fingers and let it dry for a few minutes before brushing it again. This "off-label" use really work
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
This spray worked well for me on days when I don't plan on styling my hair. I spray it in my hair after a shower, while my hair is still damp. When air dried, it is soft and tames the frizz, but if I try to use a heat device (blow dryer or straightener) my hair always looks greasy. It's probably just because I have fine, thin hair, but I have tried other conditioning sprays that work better for me. I will use this bottle, but I don't think I will repurchase.
Alexandra L.
In one week this
product make my dry hair will be a thing of the past. This formula leaves
scalps feeling "invigorated" and makes my hair look
"healthy." I know that you’re going to appreciate that the relatively
low-priced shampoo provides the same "immediate gratification" of
more expensive dandruff treatments.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything in this line by l'oreal. I really feel like they make great quality products that rival the big pricey brands. It works wonders on my hair leaving it shiny and silky to the touch. I always repurchase all my coveted items from this line and will continue to. I've recommended their hair mask to so many of my girls who use hair masks by wella, joico, kpak, etc and they've all agreed that the one I recommended is the best one yet!
Monica R.
Me encanta!, mi pelo esta fried as hell por todos los procesos de decoloracion que a pasado mi cabellos, yo solia tener mi cabello really black , y ahora lo tengo rubio cenizo, OMG this right here! a ayudado a que mi cabello se sienta mejor, no reseco o debil, claro por todo lo que a pasado no espero que mi cabello se mejore a un 100% pero este producto a ayudado a que mi cabello se sienta y vea mejor y que no parezca burn grass
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?