L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Amber W.
Millcreek
This left my hair feeling soft and silky. On the downside, it weighed down my hair a bit taking away some of the natural curl. If you have straight hair or don't normally wear your hair curly, this should work well for you. It did help tame my fly aways and strengthen my damaged cuticle to prevent split ends from worsening. I didn't really smell great, but that's not the end all be all. Overall it was decent but I probably will not buy again.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best hair product that I have ever used. You don’t have to use a lot of the product for it to go along way. I will always recommend this to my friends and family. It’s not that expensive and a little goes a long way and you’ll be very very happy with the results as I have been for many many years.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray is absolutely amazing. The spray is comparable to any other high-end product out there and really is for the customer looking for quality and effective products that will not break the bank but work wonderfully.
Lindy D.
Smells great. L’Oréal products do not disappoint. This does leave my hair feeling soft and does not leave a bunch of residue behind like some other brand leave-in treatments do. Would recommend to a friend.
Lana K.
Mayking , KY
I liked this product it’s not my usual brand for a leave in conditioner but I had a coupon so I gave it a try because I love their lines of shampoo and regular conditioner. But I prefer my usual brand to this it seems to work better overall.
Olivia D.
It is a fairly good product for the price! It wouldn't be my first choice over some other products I've used. It does hydrate my hair but it was a little too heavy and my hair is super fine. It would probably work great for thicker hair.
Esther A.
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Jessica M.
I typically buy this from Ulta. It’s a pretty good product. I like to use this after every shower because my hair is very very long and needs all the help it can get.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you