L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Sammy ‪.
Boston, MA
 This stuff is amazing and repairs my hair immediately,  i’ve tried multiple products but this seems worth the best.  The product is extremely affordable,  there was a lot of hydration and a lot of Shine for my hair.  I am extremely satisfied with the product
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Lindy D.
Smells great. L’Oréal products do not disappoint. This does leave my hair feeling soft and does not leave a bunch of residue behind like some other brand leave-in treatments do. Would recommend to a friend.
NeeNee F.
Ellenwood
I tried this product for like a week. It did everything it said it would. It left my hair with a healthy and vibrant future without having to cut it. Salon quality. Recommended. It's top of the line and I would buy again . Perfect gift.
Erika M.
I use this product mostly during the summer it helps manage my hair plus it also repairs it.
I tend to use my straighter and curling iron most often during the summer, so I really like this product because it does wonders on my hair, defiantly do recommended.
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love most of L’Oréal hair care products! That being said this is a good product but it’s not the best. I love that it’s a spray and not a cream in a jar.. it also smells great. Haven’t noticed anything great but it’s also not bad.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Anabel G.
Hayward, CA
I am always in the hunt for a good hair treatment. It’s affordable and you can find it anywhere! It truly hydrates your hair leaves or shinny and smelling great. It is always something I keep in my bathroom closet. I’ll definitely will keep on buying this.
Sierra G.
Plymouth,Wi
I love this product it left my hair moist and not dry feeling. So far ever product I’ve tried for L’Oréal has work very efficiently. For the price and quality I will be buying again in the future. Highly satisfied.
Laurel B.
naples, FL
I always love leave in conditioner, it saves my life, my hair has been so much healthier ever since i found it and it just makes your hair amazing and hydrates it, it also does not smell bad, HIGHLY SATISFIED.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?