Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo

Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo

Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo!
Alicia D.
north Sterling
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Alicia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very little needed goes very far even on long hair makes hair that's damaged repenatrate and renew in 1 wash with wheat protein and ceramide L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Heying D.
I love the smell, I love the thick lather and it's my go to staple shampoo. I feel my ends don't split so quickly and in COVID times with no hairdresser available, that's gold.
Allison G.
Charleston, SC
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair had came through a chemical treatment (keratin) and end up burn and dry, after 2 weeks I feel it recovered and beautiful again! Love it! It smells incredible and last long time.
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Aqsa C.
I also absolutely love the shampoo! It smells absolutely wonderful fragrance, with fresh florals that lasts all day! Even after rinsing! It helps moisturize and keep my hair nice and sleek and tame all day! He does a wonderful job cleansing out any grime or any type of build up, and overall I would sincerely recommend this! Especially if you’re on a tight-budget! L'Oréal Paris L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo
Astrid H.
HAMPSTEAD, NC
Wow! I have been using this for almost a month now and I've seen such an improvement in my hair. It's not shedding as much as it had been and it's become more manageable. It's also softer and shinier! This stuff smells like bananas to me, which I love, and feels amazing. I have the matching conditioner and it is just as lovely. Definitely worth a try!
Roxxi R.
Richmond
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Roxxi R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t really notice much of a difference in my hair when only using the shampoo or only the conditioner. But I tried it today with the L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm I can see and feel a huge difference in my hair. I haven’t had a haircut in probably over a year now (yeah I know lol) and suffer from major dryness split ends and damage, not to mention over processing. But today my hair feels silky and even the ends look nice and I’m about to go buy about 30 of these repair balms lol.
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Diana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was honestly surprised at how well this product worked on my hair. I have dry ,curly hair. I used both the shampoo and conditioner and I love it. It left my hair soft and shiny. It lathered real well and smells great. I will be purchasing this again.
Heide P.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este shampoo al igual que el conditioner son excelentes! Lo compré por casualidad, ya que los productos que normalmente utilizo se me acabaron. Los compré y el reultado en mi cabello fue al instante. Mi cabello luce hidratado, con brillo, manejable y super suave. Muy econimoco en precio.
sonya G.
rochesterny
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo uploaded by sonya G.
I’ve had both and I really like them, but the one I took a picture of is what we’re using on. I love it, it works great for heave knots. I highly recommend it 😉
Beatrice M.
Fontana
I’ve tried a couple of their shampoos this one wasn’t the best it’s not terrible but it wouldn’t be my go to it doesn’t make my hair feel silky or do all the things it claims to do I was kind of disappointed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephania Q.
miami, FL
il y a 4 mois
Sabrina L. il y a 4 mois
I would have to say yes the total repairing shampoo is in my top 3 for L’Oreal Paris products.
faith S.