BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner

86% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner

It’s great this product? What do you think about this product?
DooEs this really work? I have blonde hair and needing some extra moisture to my ends!
What is the difference between the balm and this one?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner!
Genoveva C.
Falkenstein, BY
I simply love this product from L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner because it made miracles with my hair which was dried like a broom unfortunately after I bleached it for three times in a month, I thought I will have to cut it but I tried this conditioner and I saw the results after the first time. The conditioner has a great smell, it's easy to apply and I let it on my hair for half an hour and used it twice a week. The price is very accessible and a bottle is enough for two month if used on medium length hair twice a week. I will definitely use it in the future.
Ines E.
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner uploaded by Ines E.
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner uploaded by Ines E.
I got this product for free to review. And honestly this actually improved my hair ! I recently got my hair beached and let me tell you.. my hair was fried afterwards. But after using this ! My hair started to get healthier and even better than before I beached it.
Oezlem B.
Dortmund, NW
Wieso es meine Lieblings Marke ist ? Da ich egal was auch ich mir von L’Oréal gekauft habe immer zufrieden war oder bin. Ich habe das Shampoo sowie die Haarkur von L’Oréal immer ab und zu sehr gerne benutzt. Dieses Produkt beinhaltet alles und ist dazu auch noch sehr gut. Es hat auch eine Bequemlichkeit, auch für den Urlaub ist es perfekt da man mir ein Produkt mit zwei Inhalten mitzunehmen braucht.
Marharita K.
New Castle, DE
perfect hair conditioner. smoothes, nourishes. hair shine. and all this in less than a minute
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lisa-Marie S.
Macht die Haare so weich und lässt es gesund und glänzend aussehen. Werd es immer wieder nach kaufen, einfach super happy.
Andrea S.
Husum, Schleswig
Kann diese Produkte nicht ab von den Inhaltsstoffen ,ich bin sehr empfindlich und reagiere auf vieles .aber manchmal Hoffnung das ich doch besser Verträge wenn die Inhaltstoffe sich ändern
Chioma L.
stuttgart
If you are looking for a really deeep conditioner, this is your must-have. I really recommended it
Jamie  R.
Glienicke/nordbahn, BB
I use Maui conditioner and this is my favorite. Although, i will probably stay with Maui, i really loved this conditioner. It left my hair feeling soft and the product smelled great. I would recommend this product to everyone with dry, damaged hair. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Madeline G.
Camden, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner uploaded by Madeline G.
I am just in love with this amazing product because it has really good ingredients and make me feel very well !!! The formula is so good for damaged hair , and the price it’s nice, I really really really recommend this product !!!!!!!!
nour S.
annaba
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner uploaded by nour S.
This worked much better than I had hoped. My ends were becoming dry and frizzy. One use of this and they were silky smooth again! The smell is wonderful and the price is great! I thought it was a leave in conditioner, but it must be used in the shower, in place of your conditioner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney G.
walsenburg
il y a 3 ans
Nichole S. il y a 2 ans
It is not but it adds a lot of moisture in as little as one minute.