Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil

L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil

Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil

Is it recomended for dry hair?
[product:loreal-paris-hair-expert-total-repair-5-multi-restorative-dry-oil] has anyone tried this?
How do you like this product?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil!
Colette H.
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil uploaded by Colette H.
This is a great hair oil. It is not super greasy and makes my hair smooth and shiny after blow drying and using my flat iron which can sometimes damage my hair. It's pretty affordable too and does a great job.
Laura N.
Love the way it makes my hair feel . Silky and full of movement. I have dark black hair, and it gives it an A+ shine. I would like little more lasting. Compared to others this product does not leave the oil residue and is not thick. Apply to ends only.
samantha N.
Sturtevant, WI
I have really dry ,course ,straw like hair and have gone through many products . I finally gave this s shot last week and am blown away by it . why didn't I pick it up from the start ? had I known it was this amazing I would have . My hair was transformed from its dry and lifeless state ,over to radiant and full of life . I put it in my hair after my shower and when my hair was dry ,it wasn't left greasy or oily or gummy , JUST SMOOTH ,SILKY RESULTS . it left no residue and nastiness in my hair like many other products have . my hair was silky ,smooth radiant and resilient . I have gotten so many compliments to how great my hair looks and feels . This product is highly effective and packs a punch to deprived and distressed locks . VERY HYDRATING I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT 100%
Kierra C.
Vanceburg, KY
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil uploaded by Kierra C.
Love it helps with my hair breakage and leaves it feeling amazing at the end of the day
Myrna T.
Agarre Este producto gratis en influenster... tiene una aroma fuerte Pero Buena... asta ahora si me a gustado
Sadie C.
Cambridge, ME
I love this product it works great on my dry hair that is always frizzy and irritating, it helped to tame it and make it look much better! It smells fantastic, feels fantastic, and looks fantastic! I would definitely recommend trying it if you have been debating it :)
KENDALLYN J.
Eagle Creek, OR
A little amount of this stuff goes a long way. I love running it through my hair when it’s wet because when it dries it feels so silky soft! I highly recommend this stuff if you have dry, damaged hair.
Jady S.
This has to be one of my favorites dry oil! It sures competes with my moroccan oil one. It leaves my hair very hydrated, with a lot of shine and with no frizz. Just a tiny amount is necessary so it last a long time!
Cata H.
Clayton, CA
L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil uploaded by Cata H.
Y para aplicar en todo el cabello, este producto es el recomendado, deja un brillo lindo, y nutre el cabello !
Peyton H.
Pretty sure I already did a review on this but it’s the best hair treatment I have ever used. My hair is very damaged with dry split ends when the roots are typically oily, but the hair oil has made my hair smoother and healthier.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam G.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Vanessa S. il y a un an
I actually use this! Not every day but once in awhile when I'm feeling like my hair is looking pretty dry and damaged I'll spray it on my hands, rub them together, and only put on the tips of my hair. I don't find it to make my hair look oily but I make sure to only use it on the ends of my hair. I have dark hair so my natural oils show a lot at the roots. Little goes a long way! Hope it helps :)