L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Eraser Leave on Oil Serum uploaded by Afreen S.L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Eraser Leave on Oil Serum uploaded by poushali s.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Total Repair 5 Damage Eraser Leave On Oil Serum 80ml

Ella M.
Fleet
Love this product. I put it on the ends of my hair after towel drying my hair and it really makes my hair smooth and shiny. It also smells really good!!
Daviana C.
My first option and the best friend of my hair. It makes my hair looks perfect during the day. Even makes it perfect during the wheat days.
Aashi A.
Total repair 5 serum is a very smoothing serum which gives nice bounce silky smooth hair .. and also repair your hair form any damage ..
Mayra C.
miami
My hair suffers the damages of the climate and the heat and this serum has helped me to repair it from the root to the tips
arushi l.
Its one of the best product i have ever used.....its little costly but give it a try...loreal is the best brand
Emily N.
I used this serum whist in Portugal in the sun over the summer and it kept my hair soft and shiny and hydrated.

Amazon