L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Eraser Leave on Oil Serum uploaded by Afreen S.L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage Eraser Leave on Oil Serum uploaded by poushali s.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Total Repair 5 Damage Eraser Leave On Oil Serum 80ml

🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I finally have found something that works with my hair without leaving residues behind and also it doesn't make my scalp greasy.
The smell is pretty nice and I like the improvementy hair is having by using not only this serum, but the shampoo and conditioner of the same line as well. I recommend this product.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product will leave your hair feeling so soft and silky, but it’s not recommended for people with fine or thin hair. By day 2, your hair really feels weighed down, especially if you have bangs. The serum is pretty lightweight — it does not feel greasy for the first day.
Kourtney S.
Thomasville, GA
This oil helped kick start my healthy hair journey. I suffer from dry damaged hair and this oil helped me get my hair back. It worked wonders for my split ends. It helped my hair bounce back and retain moisture and shine. It did not weigh my hair down and a little goes a long way.
It's quite good and affordable. Its greasy thats why I don't like it that much. But its good for a beginner. The price is amazing. Its good for the price they are selling.
Arianna G.
Pharr, TX
Hair stays soft and shiny! Leaves hair smooth and manageable! Highly Recommend! Love all L'Oréal hair products
Jade M.
Longworth road, Billington
I am a bleach blonde junkie! Everytime I go to the salon I ask to go lighter and more platinum, I have to use this if I don’t I can’t go lighter. Makes your hair so smooth like bleach has never touched your hair. Would highly recommend to any blonde girls not even expensive.
Andjela A.
I find it very easy to use and time-saving too. Once I have shampooed my hair and my hair is all clean, I spray this leave-in conditioner. I use around 6 to 7 sprays for my shoulder length hair. After I spray the sufficient product onto my hair, I use my fingers to spread it evenly along the length of my hair. I do not use it on the scalp. With this, I am ready to step out of the shower and there is no need to rinse off this conditioner.

My hair feels soft and nice and my hair doesn’t weigh down. The spray itself is very light and you need to shake the product well before using it. While shaking the product, the product changes to a white color liquid.
Shirin S.
As i have coloured my hair it tend to get roughy sometimes i have been using this for about 6 month i add shine to my hair and make it look pleasing it isn’t sticky at all would definitely buy it again
Sophie d.
This product has helped me heal my hair from colour damage. I have dyed my hair blonde from dark brown multiple times leaving it pretty damaged. This serum has helped heal my hair quickly and has taken away most of the damage done by the dye. It does leave a bit of a greasy residue in my hair, bu so having healthy looking hair is worth it to me!
pragya s.
Using loreal Paris hair products has changed my hair texture.
The salon lady recommended me to use this product along with the shampoo and conditioner of total repair 5.The serum adds strength and softens the hair..... The product in not very pricey either. Highly recommendable. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5

Amazon