BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daily wear and tear can damage the hairs surface and weaken the fibre. Hair becomes weak looking limp and lifeless losing its shine and silky feel.5 Problems. 1 Solution. LOreal Laboratories have developed a Pro-Keratine and Ceramide enriched formula that helps restore 5 visible signs of replenished hair without weighing it down. It absorbs instantly into your hair restoring vitality and replenishing your damaged hair for detangled soft smooth and silky hair. LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 is LOreals first total repair for damaged hair. The restoring haircare range repairs 5 of the top Canadian hair problems by reconstituting and restructuring the hair at the cellular level. Its restoring formula with Pro-Keratine and Ceramide fights against Damage Thinning Split-Ends Brittleness and Dullness. Pro-Keratine a combination of 2 amino acids found in keratine repairs the hair fibre the hair structure is reinforced and hair regains its strength like new. Ceramide a patented compound from LOreal Laboratories replicates hairs intercellular cement transforming the hairs surface to an even and smooth condition. Proven results1 Feels stronger2 Looks fuller3 Looks revitalized4 Has a healthy-looking shine5 Feels silkier

Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
I absolutely love this product. I use it 3-4 times a week and it makes a huge difference. I’ve always had dry damaged hair but with this my hair is starting to become full of life and shiny again. I would highly recommend this to any one who needs help hydrating their hair
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
Once i tried this conditioner i felt the improvement in my hair . It has a very nice scent but its not long lasting . Its affordable and best for dry scalp . You’ll be satisfied from it but it can’t help that much you need to trim your hair every 2 months .
Shona S.
Dorset
Accidentally stumbled across this cost conditioner when I was on holiday in Spain. I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it is. As a cheap drugstore conditioner this is really good on my hair and keeps the damaged had split and hydrated. My hair feel so much softer and healthy after using this conditioner.
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner, for Damaged Hair My favorite Conditioner .. It's really Awesome Good product.. works really well after applying L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo.. Makes my hair soft. It's smell is good. Reduces tangles after its usage ,,, Hair becomes less frizzy and get more shine and smoothness instantly
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is by far the best conditioner I've ever used when my hair was super damaged from over bleaching and coloring. I definitely highly recommend it if you're hair is damaged and you're looking for q cheaper solution. This ranges between 5-8 dollars depending on the size of the bottle!
Preet k.
punjab
First impression of the total repair five conditioner and the shampoo is that they have a very good smell, slightly something similar to an expensive hair treatment product After every wash my hair feels soft and manageable and the conditioner does a great job at keeping tangles and frizz at bay. Constant usage of the repairing shampoo and conditioner together moisturize and repair your hair.
Ishika S.
India
A great conditioner for repairing damaged hair. 5 Problems, 1 Solution. Just go for it. It will get you rid of damaged ,dull hair, split ends and will make your hair smooth and frizz free.. Highly recommended... !!!
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
I adore how my hair is gotten softer and easy to comb after using this conditioner
The smell is not perfect but its okay
I’m waiting to see how it repair the damaged hair but still dont see the difference, it just my hair is better than first
Aisha K.
Al ain, Abu Dhabi
L'Oréal Paris total repair 5 conditioner is my recent purchase and no doubt its a great product. It gives the softness to hair and stays all day. Im using it with L'Oréal Paris total repair 5 shampoo.
Ashleigh F.
Witney, oxfordshire
This is the only conditioner I have found that actually helps my hair. The smell is nice but not over powering. I have pretty thick hair and have found that this bottle does last a long time.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
I was thinking on buying this with the shampoo. my hair is looking lifeless and falling. I was wondering if it really does give life to the hair??