BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Loreal Paris Total Damage Repair 5 Deep Damaged Repairing Treatment Mask

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa M.
Ottawa, ON
This product leaves my hair so soft, and smelling nice. I bought this product at a drugstore for a very decent price, and the packaging is rather practical. This product definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend.
Shikha M.
excellent product ..... was fully satisfied with it. it is an absolute value for money . loved it . i would recommend it to all
daniela c.
santiago
Ubuen producto,  reparo bastante mis puntas,  que eran las del mayor problema,  quede bastante conforme con los resultados
Leila D.
Montreal
I don't think it's do anything for my damage hair at all and i'm a little bit disappointed but between it's smell good
Jashreena A.
I only use this for a month,but discontinued because i left it while on a vacation. I think it made my face a bit dry
Sophie D.
Bicester, Oxfordshire
This product is amazing and really helps lock ur skins moisture and after it makes ur face feel softer then before
Nisrin C.
Leganes
It is super moisturizing with a fresh effect, it is perfect for make-up primer, I would use it again.....
Elena S.
El producto me gusta, pero no reparo el pelo tanto como esperaba. Además el envase es bastante pequeño.
Priscila M.
Brasil
Produto excelente, adorei, gostaria muito de experimentar novos produtos dessa marca que é muito boa.