BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Loreal Paris Total Damage Repair 5 Deep Damaged Repairing Treatment Mask

Buy on Amazon
Laura B.
Williston, SC
Works wonders! Wish it came in a bigger container with more in it pretty pricey and effective.
Faaria S.
Edmonton, AB
This is something I find essential to my hair care. Whenever I shower and wash my hair this is a must have. Being I have very curly and frizzy hair this helps calm it down so it is more manageable. My hair has become do much more healthier ever since I started to use this.
Akanksha K.
New Delhi
Due to being outdoors most of the time, I noticed that my hair was getting dull and frizzy day by day. It had lost its shine and smoothness. Frustrated and ready to chop of my hip length hair, my friend adviced me to use this L'oreal paris total damage repair 5, and OMG it showed great results from the first use itself. I was shocked and super happy.Definitely I would recommend to others.
G F.
London, Middlesex
This is a good product and you have to not use do the pot lasts long so if you have long hair then I'd recommend you buy something less expensive! It is good and effective however sometimes I've made the mistake of using it as a conditioner and using too much so it goes to waste
Vanessa M.
Ottawa, ON
This product leaves my hair so soft, and smelling nice. I bought this product at a drugstore for a very decent price, and the packaging is rather practical. This product definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend.
Sade a.
Manchester
This really helped my damaged hair it moisturizes and nourishes my hair the product its the right consistency making it easier to apply to the hair. I wouldn't say this product is pricey because of what it does to my hair and the amount of product in it. Recommend.
jill b.
YEOVIL
Made my skin look and feel lovely very smooth and soft and it kept them fresh and healthy looking for a long time. I bought it in boots store. It was not priced badly considering what it does. I will recommend this to family and friends. Yes I will buy again.
Sarah P.
Jeddah, KSA
I love love & love loreal hair care products. I havent ever used any hair masks before, since I never felt the need for it. But this particular product was gifted to me, so I tried it and I was like WOW! It worked super wonders to my hair. It totally improved the quality of my hair and showed a very healthy look.
Carlota C.
san sebastian
Yo tengo la piel muy seca y depende de las cremas que use se me queda grasienta o se me pela después de usarlas.. y la verdad que con este producto noté muchísima mejoría! Me encanta, estoy super contenta y de momento creo que no voy a cambiar.
Yan Y.
Windsor, ON
I use this one a week, it does wonder to my hair. I keeps it soft and smells really nice. I would apply it to my hair while in the shower and leave it for 5 mins and occasionally driving my ends in.