BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Loreal Paris Total Damage Repair 5 Deep Damaged Repairing Treatment Mask

Buy on Amazon
kim m.
okemah, OK
I really like this product it works really good and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends to try!
priscilla k.
I always use this brand not to pricey it has a descent scent not very greasy light on my skin and shows progress
Kasey S.
Not a huge loreal fan as far as anything outside of shampoo! Really can't rate this great as I only used it once
sausan s.
nashville
this is just the same i love it like the other one bc it is just so good and perfect i think ima keep using this
Paige N.
An awesome product that is great to use. It really does the trick and leaves my skin looking and feeling great.
Alexus H.
It worked so good. But I figured it would work better than it did. Wasn't disappointed. Satisfied for sure.
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Now I need everything from this brand because it smell super good and works wonders on your skin and body.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Love this product great daily use. Keeps face soft
And pores clear. My age in skin tone has softened too
Alicia F.
McKinney
This mask leaves my skin with such a nice glow! My skin feels so smooth and it’s a great price too!
Victoria b.
Fantastic. I am in shock about how clean my face is. I don’t have any dry skin it was moisturizing