BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Loreal Paris Total Damage Repair 5 Deep Damaged Repairing Treatment Mask

Buy on Amazon
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
I generally used this mask about once weekly to deep-condition my hair. It makes my hair so soft and i saw some great results from it! Definitely works better with the same kind of shampoo and conditioner.
Katelynn F.
Santa Maria , CA
I have only used this a few times but so far so good. It makes my hair soft to the touch but not too greasy as Somme deep conditioners can. I will keep on using this.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
When I first trued this mask I didn’t care for it so much, because I didn’t see the immediate effect. But the next day I felt that my skin was much smoother
Priscila A.
Tampa
AMAZING product my skin was very bad lookong after 2 weeks using I can saw the results, I love it the brightest and smothie skin this product gave to me.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand released it. It beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. I defiantly will be buying this again!
Ashley M.
Denton
Love this. I use it 3x a week to keep my hair soft and help with split ends. It works wonderfully!I use it regularly. Its a must have!
Terri W.
Elkhart
Good, just getting into this app..trying to understand an get to know,getting excited about using it..learned about it from my niece
sarah s.
This stuff is my favorite conditioning treatment it leaves my hair feeling absolutely amazing. I'm so thankful I decided to try it.
Aracely R.
San Antonio, TX
Super good and helps hydrate the skin very well. I would highly recommend to someone looking for the perfect facial
Bruna C.
One of my favorite products at the moment, it really does what it says and it's not pricey at all, I highly recommend