BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Loreal Paris Total Damage Repair 5 Deep Damaged Repairing Treatment Mask

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Mahwah, NJ
I have color treated hair that I also heat style daily. To make sure that my hair stays healthy are use a deep conditioner every time I take a shower and this is one of my favorites. It leaves your hair feeling nice and soft and healthy
Arial T.
Benton, AR
Loved! Turned my frizzy dry hair to a lustful shine. It made it so much more easy to deal with in the morning. I work out in the heat sometimes and after two uses I saw no frizz or dry ends. I would definitely buy some more
Christina  c.
Pasco, WA
Works well and is available in most retail locations. Price is good, since most creams are spendy. It helped in the overall appearance of my wrinkles, made it soft and smooth, but it did make me break out. It smells as if it has a lot of fragrance in it.
Heather S.
Mobile, AL
I just bought this a few weeks ago and it's pretty good. It definitely leaves my hair softer, though I can't tell if it's erasing any damage. I typically put it all over my hair, and leave in while I shower, then rinse and shampoo so it won't be oily.
Haleigh B.
This was my first use, I have sensitive skin, although my face felt good it made it a little red and splotchy. It didn't quite meet expectations as I had a reaction. It came in a nice easy use container, if you don't have sensitive skin I would recommend giving it a try!
Tiffany J.
It really don’t do that much for me to be honest maybe it’s just how my skin is it may be grate for other but I’ll give it another shot to see if I get and results
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was so happy when L'Oréal came out with this deep repair mask to go with their total repair extreme shampoo and conditioner. I will put it on and clip my hair up for 10-20 minutes then rinse it out and wash and condition my hair as usual. Afterwards I can clearly tell that my hair looks moisturized and replenished. This is one of the most affordable hair masks that lasts for several uses!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
i really like this mask and i am always using one time in a week. i have very dry hair. it makes my hair very smooth and easy to brush. i recommend it. it was 6 dollar in walmart. try it you never lose.
Beth M.
Bismarck, AR
I loved this mask. It made my face feel great. I felt refreshed. I used this mask as the first one I had ever tried, I will definitely be a mask user now. I purchased it at walmart. It worked great must try some different kinds! Then I will be able to say if this is a great one or not.
So awesome I loved it!! Definitely recommend this and it met my expectations just like i thought!!!!!! This was my first time using it and I would try it again the value was kind of pricey but it was good and yes I would buy it again