L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation

Total Cover Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation ? [product:loreal-paris-total-cover-foundation-12]. What products do you combine to make it last 24 hour?
I usually use the it cosmetics CC cream! I want something with a little less coverage and I was wondering if this would work? I also have oily skin and was wondering if this would make me more oily?
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation Ladies do we like this? I have semi dry skin and even when I prep my face I feel like it dries me out!?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation!
Jessicca S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was surprised by how much coverage this actually gives without feeling heavy like so many other foundations. It really does give you total coverage, it lasts all day and leaves my skin looking flawless, it's also not too expensive and is easy to find at local drugstores.
Anabel L.
Loxahatchee, FL
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Anabel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great foundation for a great priced. It did covered my acne marks. I’m glad I found my exact color for my skin as well.
Cecily W.
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Cecily W.
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Cecily W.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation!!! It has total coverage without looking cakey and it stays on all day! It does not settle in my expression lines. I use color Nude Beige 303 and it blends perfectly into my skin tone. I love that I can just go to Walmart or Walgreens to pick this up!
Katherine M.
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Katherine M.
I don’t think that this foundation has the best coverage. It’s a dewy coverage. and I feel to heavy on my face
Alexis S.
Columbus, IN
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite foundations! I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a full coverage foundation!
Emily A.
Uniontown, OH
The thick, whipped texture of this foundation was weird at first but it's amazing when blended with a wide brush. A little goes a long way, and the coverage is full with a flawless, demi matte finish which if great if you're like me and have acne/scars. I wouldn't say that it lasts 24 hrs but for the price, coverage, and final results it's worth touching up once or twice throughout the day.
Mimi M.
Murrieta, CA
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Mimi M.
This product is full coverage and worked well for covering up breakouts and uneven skin tone. It also lasted all day. The only thing I didn’t like was that it wasn’t very natural looking, but I really haven’t found a full coverage foundation that has a natural, my skin but better look.
Leah D.
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Leah D.
Great coverage. Does not last all day. Works best with a moisturizer or primer first. still doesn't last all day for me. maybe 5 hours max
Lisbeth M.
bronx, NY
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Lisbeth M.
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Lisbeth M.
I really like this foundation is total cover, also is Natural finish 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.this foundation cover imperfections and even skin tone. In my personal experience I will buy this foundation again.
Yiselys P.
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation uploaded by Yiselys P.
Purchased at: Walmart
i been using this foundation for over a year already and what can i say i love it. it one of my favor foundation i have try. It’s long lasting , full coverage it feels good when you put it on. I will recommend this foundation if you have oily skin or if you love a full coverage foundation

381 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leah D.
Cristina O.
il y a 8 mois
Tanialle G. il y a 7 mois
I feel like it doesn't let me add any other product without lifting or moving. I hate it personally
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
il y a 10 mois
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation after this drys is it very matte? I have combination skin more dry than oily 🙃
jennifer P.
Harlan
il y a un an
L'Oreal Paris Total Cover Foundation ? Would y'all recommend this product does it sink into your pores??? Really need to know cause I don't wanna waste $11 for nothing been through alot of foundation?????? Does it sweat off?? Does it really last 24 hrs??? Does it jus lay on top your face or blend in really good??