L'Oreal Paris Toner

Toner

Did L'oreal change the formula for the hydra fresh toner? I bought this not too long ago and I noticed the new bottle but this is more scented than how it usually is and it looks a bit thicker to me when I put it on a cotton pad. It's not bad on my skin or anything but I don't like the fact that it's more scented and I just wanted to know it if was just me or not
How helpful is this product?
Is this product harsh on dry skin with sun blotches as well?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Toner!
Yinanyela  K.
West Chester, PA
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Yinanyela  K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The L’Oréal Paris toner is really good, I am starting to use this product and I am really liking it, it leaves my skin fresh and cleanses your face very well. I got totally free with coupons at Walgreens I got two and I gifted one, work very good in my skin and the fragrance smell very soft and good. I like too because is alcohol free
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Lovie C.
Purchased at: Target
L'oreal Paris Hydrofresh Toner is more important to incorporate into your skin care than you may know & it's rated one of the best by 263,622 Influensters. It's too important to overlook. It helps your skin to exfoliate & to refresh and balance out your skin. It also helps your skin to absorb your remaining skincare routine. There however are toners that work best for oily skin & others for acne. Mostly though it's to balance your skin out. So remember not to skip the toner it's more important than most realized ✔️
Marilyn S.
Washington, DC
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Marilyn S.
Purchased at: Amazon
It's perfect for the daily routine, I use it every day and after that my skin is ready to apply other products like hyaluronic acid or vitamin C. I recommend it mostly in oily skin.
Joylynn G.
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Joylynn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite toner so far. I have tried others but I always return to my go to never does me wrong. I love how clean an shiny my face looks after sky this ringer. I like that you can pick it up at almost any store. The price is worth every penny and it's under ten dollars. [product:l'oreal-paris-toner]
Cristin C.
Madison, TN
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Cristin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a bit of a skin care enthusiast so I've tried a million toners. This is definitely at the top of the list. Budget friendly, alcohol free, and it has an amazing scent. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and glowing.
Jerica B.
O Brien, FL
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Jerica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this L'Oreal Paris Toner together with L'Oréal Paris Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream, 1.7 fl. oz. for 8 years and will continuously use it. It leaves my face feeling so fresh. I use it in the morning and evening. However, they changed the bottle and sad to say I hate the new bottle. BUT I love it so much that I will always be using it.
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just bought L'Oreal Paris hydra fresh toner. It's alcohol free and gently clean your face without over drying. Leaves your skin softer, smoother and very clean of impurities. Great product a great value.
Amanda H.
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Amanda H.
Purchased at: CVS
This has a strong perfume scent and is very thick. It runs off my cotton pad if I am not careful. It doesn't feel like it's cleansing at all. It does leave my face feeling soft and moisturized but it's not refreshing at all. I won't be buying this again as it's not what I am looking for in a toner.
Ashley  R.
Milwaukee, WI
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Ashley  R.
Purchased at: CVS
I started using the L'oreal Toner, Revitalift Derm Intensive, and Age Perfect Cell Renewal Serum all around the same time. I really am enjoying the glow and clarity it has given my skin. The Revitalift cleanser has a tingle when you use it which I enjoy a lot - it means it's working to me. I'm going to keep using the three together and see if it reduces any of the discoloration in my face which I think it might be already due to the acid in the cleanser and the toner. The serum is very moisturizing and leaves my skin with a nice light dewey, young looking and feeling.
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
L'Oreal Paris Toner uploaded by Amanda F.
It's not a bad product and I'm sure many will like it. Me, personally, is  not crazy about this toner. It does clean the skin, and is gentle, but after a couple weeks of use, I didn't really note any improvement of my skin clarity or tone. The scent is my biggest complaint. It has a soapy fragrance, which wouldn't normally be an issue for me, but this one is reminiscent of the generic kind of hand soap you find at public restroom to me and I can sometimes get whiffs of hours after using.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salomea S.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Toner Is it good for dry skin?
Mara H. il y a 2 ans
I have mixed skin, so it is difficult for the products to do well, and this is one of them. Leaves skin very beautiful and fresh