L'Oreal Paris Thickening Tonic

Thickening Tonic

Does this make hair look greasy?
How do you use this? Is it for volume only? What are your results?
I'm looking for a thickening serum that really works. Does this make a noticeable difference?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Thickening Tonic!
Product Highlights
I already have thick hair but this def helped heal some split ends & it made my hair stronger.in reviews
I am always looking for a product that makes my hair look fuller and thicker and healthier.in reviews
This is a great product for the price range.in reviews
I applied before blow drying my hair and liked how my hair rely when I was done.in reviews
Martha A.
Oakland, CA
it irritated my scalp so much it stung!! good thing its discontinued. it smells like the rest of this product line. and no my hair did not look thicker.
whitney A.
Love the thickening tonic so much. The best part about it is that there is no sulfate, so my natural hair stays protected. It makes my hair look way much more than what it actually is.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly this doesnt do much for my hair at all .. It smells like white rain hair spray that you get from the dollar store .. Not to mention the fact it leaves your hair sticky like you left maple syrup in it .. Not the best.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love this product. I'll spritz it on my roots and massage into my scalp when I get out of the shower or on dry hair when I want my roots refreshed. I really do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. It's not a huge difference, but it does work. My roots really do feel energized. The only downside would be is that I go through a bottle a lot faster than my other products. Oh, and the smell is incredible!
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I really loved this product I use it everyday makes tour scalp feel so refreshing smells like mint
Kendra W.
Wichita, KS
I would not buy this again. I used the entire bottle and didn't notice any difference. It does smell nice and I like the packaging but I just don't think it works. I like the L'oreal ever pure line thickening shampoo for color treated hair.
Marybeth L.
N Charleston, SC
I have super fine hair, so this helps thicken it in order for me to style. I love the smell of it and so does my husband. I do wish it was a little thicker and also that I could find it in more places. It can be kind of hard to find. I will continue to use until I find something I like better.
Sarah W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love, Love, Love this product! Spray on to your roots, either dry or wet, and massage in then comb through. You will notice that it works mostly on your roots versus the ends of your hair. The mint smell is amazingly fresh and invigorating and stays with you all day! Will definitely buy again!
Cathrine S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I mostly loved this for the smell, it's like a Rosemary mint and it goes along great with the shampoo and conditioner. I can't really say that I noticed much of a difference with thickening/volume though.
Angel A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is not an instant volumizer (a stiffener that lifts the roots) It has ingredients that stimulate the scalp to hopefully encourage the regrowth of hair-specifically rosemary oil. Anything (think Nioxin) that stimulates the scalp will tingle and probably cause a pink splotch where it touches the skin. The pink splotch is totally temporary and harmless. Hair growth takes 3 months so those of you who gave it two weeks are apparently looking for a volumizer or just aren't giving it enough time to produce results. I've only been using it for about 3 weeks but plan to keep purchasing it.It is great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...