BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I have a very hard time finding voluming products like shampoos, conditioners and styling products that actually work but i was very hopeful with this one because L'oreal creates some of my favorite products. However, this product did not do a whole lot for me, its smells nice and did give my hair a slight bit of texture, but not much. I have tried to style my hair a few different ways following the use of this shampoo in hopes for a better outcome but still, no luck.
Brittany c.
Salyersville, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo. My hair is normally so flat and just one time using this shampoo it gives you great volume. I highly recommend it. Its very effective. This is the best one I've found compared to any other volume shampoo. Give it a try!
Maya B.
Los Angeles
Awesome product! Smells great, definitely adds some volume and boosts curlage. I often have problems with my waves no being bouncy enough and I saw a difference when using this shampoo. Loreal products can be hit or miss but this ones a hit for sure.
Ixchel P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I actually like this shampoo. The thing is it doesn't give me a lot of volume but it still gives me some volume. I have dry hair flat hair thats hard to give it volume. Its not the best but it works out a little. No I wouldn't really recommend it. More volume would be better.
Rylee C.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this product so much it's one of my favorites ever, it's very affordable and not pricey at all, I love the scent and how it smells!! it's a very great product seriously. I would recommend this to everyone I am very satisfied with it and it's the best ever.
Kelly C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
L'Oreal has really stepped up their hair product game. I like the fact that most of their shampoos and conditioners are sulfate-free, AND they smell great. Highly recommend.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
The person who styles and cuts my hair uses this brand of shampoo. After using the shampoo, it brings out the texture that is in my hair which then allows me to style my hair to look beautiful.
Angelita O.
Fairborn, OH
Good product, my hair felt so soft and healthy. But, I didn't receive too much volume from the shampoo, I even let my hair air dry to see if there would be a difference and there was not.
April N.
Orange City, IA
I love this product, adds a ton of volume to where I need it most. Even with thick hair my hair gets weighed down and this product gives it the lift it needs.
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
This stuff is amazing. It really does give you that tousled textured hair that is a coveted thing now. And Loreal is so adorable. Bonus!