BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Texturizing Spray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Miriam H.
Longview, WA
I have my hair cut a rather difficult way, so when I have to pull my hair up in a ponytail, I have fly aways so I need a solid product that lays my hair down but gives me texture when I curl it. I discovered this product at my best friends house getting ready for her wedding, and I fell in love with it. It doesn't give that heavy feel which I felt with regular sprays. This is a great product to have in the bathroom!
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
Medium hold. Smells good, and is easy to apply. Would recommend to someone that doesn't have a hair as sleek as mine. But for the price is very comparable to the other brands in quality. Would recommend for the brand to make it stronger in hold.
brianna w.
Gilbertsville, PA
I would not recommend this product. It most definitely did not work for me. It says it's long lasting, but it only lasted for about an hour. Now, my hair is very curly and frizzy and maybe that has something to do with it? The scent also was not very enjoyable to me. This product just all around does not satisfy me at all.
Daniella D.
I personally have very fine wavy hair. This is the only hairspray that I have found that keeps all of my hairs in place all day long, even on nights out. I would 100% recommend this product, especially to other people with fine hair like mine. You will never find another hair spray as effective as this.
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
This Textureline Texture Hold Freeze Spary does wonders. It hold the hair nicely and I don't worry about if falling out at all. I love using the spray when I'm going out or when I'm just trying new hairstyles.
Kayla A.
Jacksonville, FL
This product does exactly what it says. I use this almost daily. Provides you with the textured feel you want. Also works as a finishing spray. I tell people about this every chance I get.
Shelly F.
Charleston
Great product for a non salon product. Does the job in a pinch and leave hair smelling great. I enjoy using this product and would purchase again in the future
kelly r.
Lakeside, CA
It really does what it says. I texturizes and keeps my hair in place. It is amazing. I would continue to buy this product over and over and over again
Anna D.
Seneca, IL
Love this! i have very straight hair and when i curl it nothing usually keeps the curls in place.until i found the freeze spray.it works great!
Isabel G.
Canoga Park, CA
Amazing !!! I use it everyday ! Does not leave any resadu! I would highly recommend on getting it really help get good texture in your hair !