BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ARTec Texture Smooth Conditioner contains nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils. Conditions, hydrates and detangles hair. ARTec Texture Smooth Conditioner leaves hair exceptionally shiny and smooth. Can be used daily without weighing hair down;

Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice smell, leaves hair soft and silky. Rich in vitamins. Makes you feel super beautiful. Easy on styling your hair with. Price is right on the spot pay for great size and last pretty long. We’ll recommend
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Good product! Does a good conditioning job. Makes my hair feel silky and soft. I like it because it doesnt leave my hair feeling oily. It is a perfect combo of softness and shininess
Mariah C.
La Mesa, CA
This is an average condition. It is affordable which is nice but I didn't see a big change in my hair when switching products. I have really fine thin hair so only a little of the product was needed when I used it. I was satisfied with it and there is nothing wrong with it. It just isn't 5 star worthy.
Alli S.
I just used this conditioner for the first time and I have mixed emotions about it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling quite as soft as my other conditioners and has no scent so I would probably not repurchase this product. L'oreal has some really nice conditioners but I just didn't care for this one.
Sohini R.
109 Towers, Apt 809C, Miami, FL
Good for smoothr and sleeker hair. Manages frizzy hair making it manageable and smooth. Gives a silky look and feel. Have been using for a few years and is very effective and worth the price. Lasts long too, quite a few weeks. Definitely recommend. Grade it high
Тамир О.
Louisville, TN
This shine-free texturizing paste gives strong hold and texture. It will make your hair so soft and give lot of viramins for hair. It's a really good conditioner for people who struggling damaged hair. I recommend you this conditioner. ☺️
Anna I.
I used this conditioner a few times. Nothing special but my hair was smoothr. It's better than others because it didn't make my hair oily and heavy. I have very dark brown frizzy hair it's very hard to style it. I might buy it again.
Maegan L.
Senatobia, MS
I absolutely love this conditioner. Coming from a girl with curly hair it's hard for us to find good conditioners that actually help our hair out this conditioner makes it 110% easier to handle my hair even on my bad hair days. If you are like me and have long curly thick hair I would so recommend this for you it works wonders
Taylor I.
My hair usually looks like it has split ends, but when I use this product I can leave my hair down and no one can hardly tell that I have split ends, my hair is shiny and wonderful. and it doesn't make my hair greasy.
Hayden P.
Nolensville, TN
There's nothing really bad about this conditioner, it's just like every other conditioner I've ever bought. It's normal, the consistency is nice, and it leaves me with shiny, smooth, good looking hair. I wasn't necessarily disappointed, just kind of sad because I was expecting more.