BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jorin K.
I love how this product just softens my hair!! You might think that it doesn't do you much good but really it does!! I use this daily and its awesome! Its affordable....you'll find it at the right price at the beauty salons! They sometimes offer it at a good price if you come in and try their other beauty products.
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
As with most of their products, they always smell fantastic. But there was no noticeable difference in my hair when I was using this. It barely did anything. I did not repurchase because why do I need to if it wasn't doing anything for me? Continuing the hunt in finding a good conditioner.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I heard this product is very good for people with funneling to medium hair. I only used it once, but it didn't work because my hair was in such bad shape. Now that my hair is good condition, I may try it again.
Tameia A.
So i went to the loreal website and got samples. this was the sample i asked for, and it gave me three packets. i used them all together, but it wasn't much and i wasn't able to tell, because it wasn't enough.
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
This conditioner really condition your hair and it leave your hair clean and fresh for weeks. I will recommend this product to anyone because it really works and the price is reasonable.
islam a.
Spokane, WA
It makes your hair softer and shiner I loved the product. I have been using this product for 1 year and it just makes my hair look and feel healthy. I love this product so much
Jann S.
West Palm Beach, FL
L'Oreal's line of conditioners for fine hair work well without leaving the strands heavy and limp. For everyday hair washing, it's easy-in, easy-out. I've tried most of the L'Oreal line and will stay with the product.
rubi l.
La Puente, CA
This product gives a great look on your hair. it smells amazing and is very effective, it does not tangle your hair. i like this one because is cheap and a great substitute for expensive brands.
Tanya C.
St Francis, WI
I love this conditioner. The price is good. It makes my hair very soft and easy to comb and adds volume. And you can find it at almost any store close
To home
terri r.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite conditioners. Love the smell and leaves my hair soft and not weighed down. Can be a;ittle pricey depending on where you purchase.

Amazon