BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Mel R.
Rego Park, NY
My hair is super curly! Even though I straighten it, I still have to use many products to prevent frizzing and re-curling. This product made it easier for me to manage my hair and kept the frizz away. It also smells great! I've used many different products and sometimes they can leave my hair feeling heavy which causes headaches. This didn't do that! I will definitely repurchase.
Alexandria O.
I live in a very dry climate so I am always on the hunt for a product that will moisturize and smooth my frizzy ends.

This product does a really great job at taming my fly aways. I use a little bit in the morning and I am good to go all day. This product is better than its competitors because of its long lasting hold. I will purchase again!
Dawn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Really like that a little bit goes a long way-and doesn't weigh my hair down or make me feel like I have to wash it the next day because of product build up. I have a lot of grey and it frizzes terribly-this creme works great to keep it in check! Recommend highly.
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
This product is alright at smoothing my hair and frizz, but is not extremely effective. It does not reduce the volume or frizz as much as I would like. It is not super pricey, but I have tried better products. Given the option, I would not buy again.
Leilani F.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Loved the smell and the texture. A definite repurchase for me. My hair is thick and it gets crazy. This totally takes it down and makes me look less like a crazy lion!
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would definitely recommend this product. Like all of the L'Oréal lines it is a quality product. This creme helped smooth my frizzy hair making it much more manageable and easier to get ready for work in the mornings.
keli b.
Fort White, FL
I love L'Oreal Texture Expert Smooth Ultime Creme! I lets me do hairstyles that I wouldn't be able to do without it and the scent is nice and mild. It works great!
Katie E.
Portage, MI
The only thing I didn't love was how greasy my hair looked after it was applied. It was good for a little bit, but seemed to fall flat and greasy after a while
Karen c.
Farmington, MI
In the high humidity this is one of the few products that helps my hair from turning into a poofy mess. Love how my hair looks and feels throughout the day
Karla V.
Bell, CA
I LOVE THIS ONE WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!! I think IT ACTUALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WOULD DO TO YOUR HAIR IT'S AN AMAZING HAIR PRODUCT