BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Mascara

Precise. 60% longer lashes. Intense length.

Telescopic® Original Mascara enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation. The flat side of the patented flexible Precision Brush lengthens lashes up to 60%, while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara LET ME TELL Y...1 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • If you’re looking for the best drugstore mascara that wil...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara
  • "Wow! This mascara is amazing! L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black give you crazy length that never clumps. You can really pack on this mascara, it will never clump on you. When I first tried this mascara my eyelashes touched my eyebrows, the claims that it has 2x the intensity are true, my eyelashes were 2x more awesome. The only thing I'm missing on this mascara to be super amazing is volume. This mascara gives great length but no volume at the root of the eyelashes." in 473 reviews
  • "It coats nice and evenly. It makes lashes look ten times longer and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a lengthening mascara." in 454 reviews
  • "Really loving this one! I've been using higher end mascaras for quite awhile but haven't found one that I love. Tried this one on a whim after a shopping trip to Target. So happy I did! Nice length and volume and it separates perfectly. Great mascara and great price!" in 259 reviews
  • "I LOVE this mascara. I have pretty long lashes already, and this product is perfect for me. The "brush" is thin and allows me to apply the mascara to each lash flawlessly. I prefer it to all "high end" products I have tried." in 96 reviews
Megan A.
I am not much of a makeup person. With my profession I do not have motivation to get up and do things with myself often--therefore paying $8-9 for this mascara I initially about had a panic attack. However, I had scanned it on the Influenster app seeing great reviews so I thought I'd take a chance. I have blue eyes, with short and stubby lashes. I curled my lashes first then put this on, and O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly, HIGHLY recommend. Since mascara is the main thing I use makeup wise, I've used a lot over the years. This is hands down the best I've used so far in my life, for my lashes and for my look. It makes them so long, it does not clump. I hate clumps! I generally have to use a couple coats with other mascara, this took 1 coat. And it lasted all day. Most mascara does not hold for me, ever. This is the best, and it is definitely worth buying! I plan to keep buying this!!
pau 🌻.
I'm not much of a makeup person, since I am dealing with acne here and there, mostly due to stress from academics. However, this mascara has become a holy grail, and it is one that I will use constantly. L'oreal really has stepped up the game with drugstore brand mascaras.

In terms of application, I find it very easy to apply, but be sure to wipe off any excess before applying, as it can cause unwanted clumpage. I love the wand, as it is the perfect size to easily coat my lashes, as most wands are too big for my almond shaped eyes. With a couple light layers, it is able to perk up my lashes, not to mention, holds a curl well and does not flake or smudge easily, and trust me, I've rubbed my eyes and fallen asleep on countless occasions. Definitely recommend.
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
Due to its raving reviews for lengthening and I do have short thin lashes, I was eager for this to work. So it does lengthen and the brush is good for separating and no clumping, however.. It does not hold my curl at all. After applying it to my curled lashes, my lashes straightened out and pointed downward. Also due to some fault of my more oily lids, I got racoon eyes almost immediately. The only way I can use it is sandwiched between 2 coats of Maybelline lash sensation. 1 lash sensation coat to hold my curl, 1 coat of telescopic for lengthening, and then 1 more coat of waterproof mascara to prevent racooning. I have not tried/could not find the waterproof version of telescopic so no comment there. I would not buy again.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This has been a longtime favorite of mine! When it comes to mascara i want length and volume. Most volumizing mascaras end up being clumpy and thick but i want volume with definition and length and this mascara definitley gives you definition!!! It has a super small brush that is like a small comb. One negative about the brush is you always have to be sure the comb is facing the correct way to comb through your lashes just right. It separates lashes so well which really helps add length and it also comes in loreals famous carbon black! Whete the brush is do small it makes it super easy to start right at the lash base
Tori G.
Orlando
I absolutely adore this mascara! It is hands down the best lengthening mascara I’ve ever used. I literally swear by it. It doesn’t clump and makes your lashes luxuriously long. If I put it on and wear my glasses my lashes will hit the frames. It’s ridiculously long lasting and looks perfect with my brown eyes and dark liners. I buy this all the time from Walmart and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic lengthening mascara!
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
I bought this after seeing it reviewed on Influenster. I purchased the carbon black version which was around $9. It is jet black. I like my lashes to stand out and be as black as my soul 😂 and this is! The wand is very thin and has short plastic bristles... not what I would have gone for. I thought it would do nothing for my short, straight lashes. I was wrong! It definitely lengthens and separates but I recommend making sure there is little product on the wand. A little goes a long way! It is buildable so you can go for a feminine whispy everyday look to a sexy nighttime look. I have used only water proof mascaras for at least 10 years because regular mascaras don't hold a curl on my straight lashes. It has wrecked havoc on my lashes and is terrible to remove. And then I discovered this! The waterproof formula isn't needed unless your swimming or crying. It's amazing. I will never go back to my old mascara.
Laurent M.
This mascara from L’Oréal I have been using it for about 9 months, a friend recommended it and until now I have been using it. I like it a lot because it gives a very nice curly eyelash and they look longer. The only thing I do not like about this mascara is that despite having a very thin applicator, it leaves a lot of product on the eyelashes, so every time I use it, I have to remove the excess.
Maya L.
Shelton, Wa
Are you looking for an lengthening mascara? This is it! My favorite is the Carbon Black version, but this one is just as good. The mascara is easy to apply and use. The bristles are what truly lengthens your eyelashes. I would recommend this mascara for someone who is looking for more length. You will NOT get much volume with this mascara, but some days I am not looking for volume. I love using this mascara for days when I am wearing a fresh, natural face of makeup. Another pro to this mascara is that it is very affordable and easy to find at your local drugstore!
Talisa H.
This is my second favorite mascara of all time. It leaves my lashes SUPER long and separated. And the brush allows me to get close enough to the root of my lashes so that they are well coated. I am so glad I got my hands on this product because it was well worth the money. I actually finished mine so I need to buy a new one very soon!
Stephani G.
Clute
Ok so I had to try this mascara. Everyones been saying it's the best drug store mascara ever. Well to me it's so so... I don't wear falsies so I need a mascara that will thicken up my lashes as well as give them a lift and length. This is not the one for that. And for the price you pay it's not worth it. Yes it does sepreate them but that's about it. I'll just stick to my Maybelline Great Lash mascara for now. L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara
Sar A.
Is this good for lower lashes?
Raychel L.
Is this mascara a good "everyday" mascara, and does it work better than some of the other more expensive brands?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Would u say this is your favorite current mascara?did u ever try it?
Samm W.
Does this product come in non-waterproof?
Asmah Z.
Is this better than Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara?