BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Mascara

Precise. 60% longer lashes. Intense length.

Telescopic® Original Mascara enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation. The flat side of the patented flexible Precision Brush lengthens lashes up to 60%, while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara LET ME TELL Y...1 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...3 Answers
  • If you’re looking for the best drugstore mascara that wil...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Original Mascara
  • "Wow! This mascara is amazing! L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black give you crazy length that never clumps. You can really pack on this mascara, it will never clump on you. When I first tried this mascara my eyelashes touched my eyebrows, the claims that it has 2x the intensity are true, my eyelashes were 2x more awesome. The only thing I'm missing on this mascara to be super amazing is volume. This mascara gives great length but no volume at the root of the eyelashes." in 473 reviews
  • "It coats nice and evenly. It makes lashes look ten times longer and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a lengthening mascara." in 454 reviews
  • "Really loving this one! I've been using higher end mascaras for quite awhile but haven't found one that I love. Tried this one on a whim after a shopping trip to Target. So happy I did! Nice length and volume and it separates perfectly. Great mascara and great price!" in 259 reviews
  • "I LOVE this mascara. I have pretty long lashes already, and this product is perfect for me. The "brush" is thin and allows me to apply the mascara to each lash flawlessly. I prefer it to all "high end" products I have tried." in 96 reviews
Megan A.
I am not much of a makeup person. With my profession I do not have motivation to get up and do things with myself often--therefore paying $8-9 for this mascara I initially about had a panic attack. However, I had scanned it on the Influenster app seeing great reviews so I thought I'd take a chance. I have blue eyes, with short and stubby lashes. I curled my lashes first then put this on, and O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly, HIGHLY recommend. Since mascara is the main thing I use makeup wise, I've used a lot over the years. This is hands down the best I've used so far in my life, for my lashes and for my look. It makes them so long, it does not clump. I hate clumps! I generally have to use a couple coats with other mascara, this took 1 coat. And it lasted all day. Most mascara does not hold for me, ever. This is the best, and it is definitely worth buying! I plan to keep buying this!!
R N.
Woodside, NY
I bought this mascara because my friend recommended it to me and told me that it really lengthens your lashes. I bought this in the color black brown because I wanted something a little more natural for my lashes. This mascara is VERY liquid-ey, I've had this mascara for a couple months and it still hasn't dried yet. I actually don't like the fact that this is that liquid, my lashes clump together after a couple of coats because of the liquid! Sometimes when coating my lashes, the mascara will get onto my upper water lash line and I have to wipe it off because it gets into my eye.  I first hated this when I tried it out but after a few uses and getting the hang of this liquid mess, I started to actually like the mascara. The wand is kind of flexible, making it a little hard to coat my lashes but I got used to it. This mascara does look good but I personally like my lashes to be more separated and wispy, this wand makes it difficult to do especially if you put on too much (hard to fix). After getting used to this mascara I would say it is a good mascara but I do have some issues with it. Definitely lasts long.
**For reference my lashes are naturally curled and a decent length, I don't need that much help but I do like them to be longer and wispy!
Tatiana T.
Augusta
I have honestly been hunting for the best mascara for like 3-4 years like baddd I’ve probably tried every single drugstore mascara available and a lot of name brands like if I didn’t like it immediately I’d throw it out. I need super length super thickness I want doll eyes to last my 10 hour shift or my 2 hour workout without making me look like a racoon or flake city or ripping my eyelashes out when I take it off at night and this was the oneeeee I almost crieddd it’s amazing. Longgg lashes doesn’t get flaky or clumpy buildable volume can last through an entire night of sleep ( and wink wink 😉) like. Basically hoes y’all need to bless your lives . People always think I’m wearing falsies and everyone agrees. No matter how rough I look my eyelashes and brows are always on fleek 🤣
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
Due to its raving reviews for lengthening and I do have short thin lashes, I was eager for this to work. So it does lengthen and the brush is good for separating and no clumping, however.. It does not hold my curl at all. After applying it to my curled lashes, my lashes straightened out and pointed downward. Also due to some fault of my more oily lids, I got racoon eyes almost immediately. The only way I can use it is sandwiched between 2 coats of Maybelline lash sensation. 1 lash sensation coat to hold my curl, 1 coat of telescopic for lengthening, and then 1 more coat of waterproof mascara to prevent racooning. I have not tried/could not find the waterproof version of telescopic so no comment there. I would not buy again.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I am more about length than volume when it comes to my lashes... so I was really excited to use this due to it's amazing reviews and it's affordable price. I was extremely disappointed with the results. My lashes always hold a curl and it looked okay upon application.. but literally a minute later my lashes flattened straight out. I've never seen a mascara do that so dramatically. It couldn't even hold a little bit of a curl. The wand is so light and the bristles are so small I couldn't get it to grip my lashes, resulting in clumps so bad I had to go over it with a spoolie afterwards. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, and definitely will not be purchasing again.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This has been a longtime favorite of mine! When it comes to mascara i want length and volume. Most volumizing mascaras end up being clumpy and thick but i want volume with definition and length and this mascara definitley gives you definition!!! It has a super small brush that is like a small comb. One negative about the brush is you always have to be sure the comb is facing the correct way to comb through your lashes just right. It separates lashes so well which really helps add length and it also comes in loreals famous carbon black! Whete the brush is do small it makes it super easy to start right at the lash base
Tori G.
Orlando
I absolutely adore this mascara! It is hands down the best lengthening mascara I’ve ever used. I literally swear by it. It doesn’t clump and makes your lashes luxuriously long. If I put it on and wear my glasses my lashes will hit the frames. It’s ridiculously long lasting and looks perfect with my brown eyes and dark liners. I buy this all the time from Walmart and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic lengthening mascara!
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun , KY
I bought this after seeing it reviewed on Influenster. I purchased the carbon black version which was around $9. It is jet black. I like my lashes to stand out and be as black as my soul 😂 and this is! The wand is very thin and has short plastic bristles... not what I would have gone for. I thought it would do nothing for my short, straight lashes. I was wrong! It definitely lengthens and separates but I recommend making sure there is little product on the wand. A little goes a long way! It is buildable so you can go for a feminine whispy everyday look to a sexy nighttime look. I have used only water proof mascaras for at least 10 years because regular mascaras don't hold a curl on my straight lashes. It has wrecked havoc on my lashes and is terrible to remove. And then I discovered this! The waterproof formula isn't needed unless your swimming or crying. It's amazing. I will never go back to my old mascara.
Laurent M.
This mascara from L’Oréal I have been using it for about 9 months, a friend recommended it and until now I have been using it. I like it a lot because it gives a very nice curly eyelash and they look longer. The only thing I do not like about this mascara is that despite having a very thin applicator, it leaves a lot of product on the eyelashes, so every time I use it, I have to remove the excess.
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
This mascara will become your new favorite! I have used so many mascaras throughout my years and this is top 5! It coats the lashes nicely. It doesn't cause the lashes to clump up and look weird. The wand is nice and thin and allows for the mascara to top each lash and elongate them. You don't get a lot of volume from this mascara but you do get the length. I like the packaging ( it does slightly resembles a telescope). I highly recommend this for a subtle look such as for work.
Sa A.
Is this good for lower lashes?
Raychel L.
Is this mascara a good "everyday" mascara, and does it work better than some of the other more expensive brands?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would u say this is your favorite current mascara?did u ever try it?
Samm W.
Does this product come in non-waterproof?
Asmah Z.
Is this better than Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara?

back