BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #18 in Mascara

Precise. 60% longer lashes. Intense length.

Telescopic® Original Mascara enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation. The flat side of the patented flexible Precision Brush lengthens lashes up to 60%, while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• how can i create a list !! please ansewer and thanks1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a new mascara asap, I have long eyelashes but they...3 Answers
olivia v.
Review for: Carbon Black
I read the reviews and decided to try this. I am so unbelievably happy I did!! I'm completely thrilled with it. My lashes are long, fluttery, and gorgeous!! I'm so happy. They're not clumpy or brittle looking. They look so pretty -- like super-feminine falsies! When I opened the tube, I was, at first, upset, because the wand was flat on four sides and had comb edges -- it was not a bristlie brush like I normally like. I was SURE I was going to hate it. I even grabbed my old tube of other mascara and compared the circumference of the tubes, so I could wash the old wand and use it. But I thought I'd try this one first. And when I did, I was stunned. Seriously. Stunned. It went on so smoothly. My lashes were so defined. And so crazy lengthened. I couldn't believe it. WAY better than the brushie wands or any other mascara I've used in years -- or maybe ever. I definitely recommend trying this!! I saw on some of the other reviews that they had smudges or flakes after they used a curler, but I've always used my curler before putting mascara on (kinder to the lashes), and I haven't had any flakes or smudges at all with this. LOVE it!!!!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Hands down, this is my favorite mascara on the across the drugstore and luxury high-end makeup stores. Yes, i know what you're thinking.. if I want a high quality mascara that works I have to buy it at Sephora or Ulta and it will cost $25 or more. Think again! For practically the price of two lattes you can give this mascara a try! You will be amazed with the results! It lasts all day and does not clump up my lashes. I find the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara lasts me about two months. (When the mascara starts to get old and thickens on you but run the closed mascara tube under hot water for a minute. That will loosen up the mascara and give you a few extra uses if you are in a pinch). It is available in brown and black hues. They also carry a waterproof version which is also excellent. This mascara can be purchased at all drug and grocery stores. If you want full, long, thick and lavish eyelashes use Telescopic. You will not believe the stunning results. #MusesOfInfluenster
Claire T.
San Jose, CA
I started using this product a couple weeks ago and it's really a great lengthening mascara; even if I want to go for more voluminous lashes one day, I will put this on, go over it with Benefit's They're Real etc, and get the volume AND the length all in one. It's awesome.
However, this mascara is SO NOT WATERPROOF. I realize it did not claim to be waterproof, but it really just slides straight off when it comes into contact with water. I live in a place where it is hot and sweaty, and I cannot wear this when I exercise.
Also, the applicator is tiny, strange and applies too much product at once if you're not careful. This isn't a huge problem most times; just use a light hand and only apply one coat. Be prepared to clean up if you go overboard.
Overall, it's a great mascara if you don't plan on getting in the water or exercising.
Lina C.
I own the non-waterproof version in carbon black, and it's such a huge pain to remove. The color bleeds all over around my eyes, making me have "panda eyes". This results in me having to go over my eye area many times with my waterproof eye makeup remover, which I totally want to avoid doing as the skin around the eye area is so delicate.

It's quite a wet formula, so it tends to clump easily and makes my eyelashes look thick and spidery. That said, this mascara does lengthen and curl the eyelashes a lot. So if you're going for the "dolly" look, this mascara might be for you. But since I like more feathery, natural look, this didn't work for me.

I did however like the brush; it's small and the bristles are very fine, making it easy to coat every single lash. However, that reason in itself is not enough for me to repurchase.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
The Loreal telescopic carbon black was surprisingly the best mascara I have ever used. At first I was disappointed to see that the wand was so small afraid that it wouldn't create volume but I was wrong. I used to it create just enough volume at the root of the lashes and the length it gave was amazing! It looked like I was wearing natural false wispy lashes. I didn't realize how much I loved it until I tried other mascaras now I miss it so much and will be repurchasing soon. The carbon black is so dark it's great and the price is affordable because it's from the drug store. Another bonus is that because of the small wand it is ideal for upper and lower lashes and unlike other Loreal mascaras it doesn't transfer or run when used for the bottom lashes it only stays on the lashes themselves.
olivia v.
This mascara really does lengthen my lashes. It was recommended by a good friend of mine because her lashes always looked great and very long. Although I find it a little hard to curl my lashes because this product takes forever to dry in my opinion. Usually I am in a rush and I don't have time to sit around and wait for this to dry so I have to take my eyelash curler to school which sometimes is a little awkward when I pull out a pencil from my bag and there's an eye lash curler just chilling. But overall I do like this mascara. My lashes aren't really long but they aren't small I would say a nice medium length and this makes them very long. I actually prefer to use this on my bottom lashes I use a different one for my top lashes sometimes. It doesn't smudge or flake either!
Jen G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was not pleased with this mascara. Every time I go to use it, I have to take a Q-tip to it to remove all the excess mascara that is on the brush. SOOO much clumps onto my lashes if I don't remove it first. After I remove the insane amount of mascara, I can then apply it to my lashes. I have been pleased with the brush (when not drowning in mascara) and I like how it separates my lashes (again, when not drowning). I have read several reviews about the Telescopic mascara and see that the Carbon Black is much better than the original. I saw this one in the store and couldn't find carbon black... big mistake in not waiting. I have ordered the carbon black and am looking forward to trying it out.
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
Review for: Carbon Black
I love this mascara. You don't have to scrub your eyes raw to remove it either- I just use my normal creamy cleanser. It's also easy to correct mistakes if attended to right away with a cotton swab.
This comes out clean without clumping. I re-twist the brush into the tube for each lash area; top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right. It seems to get the little lashes in the corners too. My lashes are much longer and slightly fuller (again, no clump factor to get that full look).
The only slight negative is that it starts to have some minute flakes after a full day's wear or when rubbing my eyes too much. But a little pass with a cotton swab or small brush swipes them away.
Marcie M.
L'Oréal Telescopic Original Mascara is my all time favorite Drug store mascara, it has been for many, many years. The older I've gotten the less you or I can see my actual eyelashes and I don't always have time to apply falsies. The applicator actually grabs even the smallest of my lashes and makes them stand out! That's just my upper lashes. It does Miracles for my bottom lashes. I swear I don't know where they went? Well, they are there, you just can't see them. After using L'Oréal Telescopic Original, I have a full row of bottom lashes on both eyes, which helps make my eyes "Pop"! I definitely recommend this. My niece even uses it now after seeing what it did for me!!
Holly K.
Review for: Carbon Black
I wanted to love this based on all the good reviews but this mascara didn't do much for my lashes. It was best for lengthening my lower lashes but I prefer to have one mascara for both top and bottom lashes. The formula was wet and didn't add much volume to my top lashes, instead they looked thin and lengthened but too natural. I tried this mascara with my lashes curled and uncurled but it just didn't work. My lashes are naturally short and straight, so maybe if you already have long curled lashes it would work better for you. L'Oreal mascaras tend to be dry and flake on me but this kind didn't which was a positive aspect.
Sar A.
Is this good for lower lashes?
Raychel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara a good "everyday" mascara, and does it work better than some of the other more expensive brands?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would u say this is your favorite current mascara?did u ever try it?
Samm W.
Does this product come in non-waterproof?
Asmah Z.
Is this better than Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara?