BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2x The Intensity!*• Flexible Precision BrushL'Oreal introduces New Telescopic™ Carbon Black Mascara, for dramatic Lengthening and Intensity.• Ophthalmologist and allergy tested • Removes easily with soap and water • Suitable for sensitive eyes and... see more...

Danielle J.
Such a good mascara that I never see anyone mention! I have decently long lashes and don't have a need for a volumizing mascara. I like to focus on length and this mascara delivers!

The precision brush is so good at getting all my lashes coated and lengthened. It stays all day, I never have an issue with smudging or flaking.

All I have to say is if you want length and good separation, give this mascara a try. L'Oreal knows how to do mascara.
Aman M.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
Best mascara I’ve ever tried! It makes the lashes look long, thick and voluminous. It’s easy to apply and dries fast for the next coat. Personally no other mascara has compared to this one, would highly recommend.
Berenice R.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara has to be by far my 2nd favorite! It helps give your lashes length, and doesn’t clutter or clump up. Highly recommend this mascara!
Ekin Y.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have naturally curled eyelashes this is my mascara for you, this really elongates you lashes but adds no curl. Also the brush is small so it’s perfect for lower lashes