BeautyEyeMascaraL'Oréal Paris
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black

LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black

I just ordered it off Amazon but the tube is cheap looking and text offcenter. Is there fakes out there of this mascara?
Is this mascara cruelty free?
Start your review of LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black!
How would you rate this product?
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Kareen S.
Okay ladies this is an excellent mascara. With each layer you continue to build length and volume. The comb like brush allows for separation of lashes and precision application. One of my fav for sure!
Josie L.
Minneapolis
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Josie L.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite mascara! It makes my short lashes soooo long!LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black. This is the only product I have found that actually makes them long
Julissa P.
Peekskill, NY
This is my new favorite mascara. It lengths and combs each lashes to make a full volume look.
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Samantha P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Read the reviews for this product and HAD to give it a try! I haven’t found a good (affordable) non flaking mascara and I picked up this one for only $11!! I really love the dark color and the boldness of this mascara! The wand separates my lashes perfectly and it stays ALL day! I am in love!
Jen B.
Ona, WV
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Jen B.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE! This is the best mascara for me. It lengthens, separates and gives a little volume! It does NOT flake or transfer to my hooded eyelids which is a struggle I’ve had for years. The price is amazing for the performance of this product. Try it!
MaKayla W.
Westminster, CO
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by MaKayla W.
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by MaKayla W.
First of all wow! I know someone that used this mascara and her eyelashes were always so amazing so I asked her what she used. She told me to try out the telescopic mascara, so I did. Now I am in love with the way my eyelashes turn out. It’s like I don’t even have to wear Falsies anymore. I absolutely recommend.
Sarah F.
Mount Juliet, TN
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Sarah F.
This stuff is LEGIT! I think I’ve found my new favorite mascara- and it definitely helps that it is so affordable! I’m a total mascara wh*re and love to try a million different types and even later them for a fuller effect. I’ve even tried some of the pricier ones and this is by far my fav. The small, stiff brush is perfect for getting pigment al the way to the small inner lashes. This stuff is so good two of my MALE coworkers noticed my lashes today!
Megan V.
Santa Rosa, CA
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Megan V.
Purchased at: Target
The best mascara in the whole entire world. It makes your eyelashes so amazingly long and it is buildable I use this with the lash paradise mascara and after that there is absolutely no need for fake eyelashes
Morgan B.
Portland, OR
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Morgan B.
Purchased at: Target
I found this from one of my favorite beauty gurus. I was actually SO surprised at the before and after of this. I have always been self conscious of my lashes and this mascara gave them SO much length and lasted all day. And the best part is that it's super affordable.
Chloe G.
Rexburg, ID
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Chloe G.
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black uploaded by Chloe G.
Guys I literally swear by the stuff I recently started using babe lash on my eyelashes to grow them out longer and once they were to my desired length using this mascara with those eyelashes that I grew out! Holy crap it looked like falsies, I could not believe it. I have been using this product for about 8 months now!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noor K.
Seminole, FL
il y a 15 jours
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black is there a waterproof version ?
Grace M. il y a 15 jours
Yes you can get it at shoppers, it’s the blue bottle one.
Angie C.
Brownsville, TX
il y a 2 mois
Zoe Q. il y a un mois
Yes! And I love it! Left is before, right is after
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
il y a 3 mois
LOreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black Does this mascara leave the black smudges under your eyes?
Charity R. il y a 2 mois
i’ve been using this for a little over a year and i haven’t experienced black smudges under my eyes at all! this is by far my favorite mascara!