MakeupEye MakeupMascaraL'Oréal Paris
Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black

L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black

Precise. 60% longer lashes. Intense length.

Telescopic® Original Mascara enhances your lashes with intense length and unique lash by lash separation. The flat side of the patented flexible Precision Brush lengthens lashes up to 60%, while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

How To

Expert Application Technique. Place the brush at the base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Removes easily with soap and water.

Ingredients

AQUA / WATER / EAU • PARAFFIN • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE • STEARIC ACID • CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA • ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM • PALMITIC ACID • TRIETHANOLAMINE • HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE • AMINOMETHYL • PROPANEDIOL • PEG-40 STEARATE • SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE • METHYLPARABEN • PROPYLPARABEN • HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL • HYDROGENATED PALM OIL • SIMETHICONE • BHT • POLYQUATERNIUM-10 • PANTHENOL [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77266 / BLACK 2 • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES • CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS • CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN • MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE ]

I’ve been seeing this product everywhere ! Is it really that good and is it worth it?
Is this worth it?
Is this worth it?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black!
Emily Z.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Emily Z.
I absolutely love this mascara! I’ve used many other ones but this one is my favorite. Would definitely recommend :)
Jasmine J.
Carmel, ME
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Jasmine J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Leaves your eyelashes looking long! looks just like you have a pair of falsies on. It didn’t even come off by splashing water on my face so it’s good for an all day wear! i recommend using an oil to remove this product. Overall it’s amazing!!
Susan S.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Susan S.
If you want your lashes to look long this mascara is the best!!!! My sister for her birthday wanted to use mascara for the first time and of course I had to use the best one! Just look how good her eyelashes look! #loreal
Jordan P.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Jordan P.
Purchased at: Target
This mascara is good, but not great. I like it, it’s lengthening but I like others more. The wand is so little and moves around so much that it can be hard to apply. It also caused my lashes to clump together and didn’t separate them. I don’t think I will repurchase because there are better mascaras out there.
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Puja S.
Purchased at: Amazon
All I have to say is wow, telescopic mascara really does what it says, my lashes look amazing....If you want your lashes to look bam!!! This is a must....
Victoria C.
Wethersfield, CT
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Victoria C.
Purchased at: CVS
So the mascara doesn't provide as much volume as maybe other mascaras but it does lengthen and separate the lashes nicely. The color blackest black makes my lashes super dark. I do love the size of the wand (I can be a messy mascara applier at times if the wand end is too big). It even works wonderfully for the bottom lashes. I keep this mascara on rotation for the days I want a little something but nothing exaggerated or clumpy. Major plus - it's drugstore price! Also, I prefer washable mascara over waterproof. I haven't experienced any flaking or smudging during the day when I wear it. I took off one star for the non-volume thing. L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black
Veronica L.
Irvine, CA
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Veronica L.
Purchased at: Target
I feel like if you aren’t lookin for a waterproof mascara this works nicely. My complaint is that if you have an oily face it does tend to smudge along with that if I wear it for long periods of time it gets flaky and I am not a fan of having to clean that up. The brush is nice helps get individual lashes without making them look clumpy. Multiple layers are needed if you want to make your lashes look darker.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Roberta H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have high hopes for this as most of the time mascara smudges on me horribly. I guess we will see as the day goes on.L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara
Heirloom F.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black is a great lengthening mascara. I have long straight thick lashes, so it’s super easy to get it looking spidery and clumpy. This mascara gave me the clean fresh look which i was looking for. I highly recommend this :)
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black uploaded by Andree D.
Purchased at: Target
Love this mascara for length! Great price point and does especially wonderful thing for my lower lashes. 💗💗💗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kendra G.
Greer, SC
Lila S. il y a 2 mois
Yes, I loved it! It can get a little flaky though.
andrea M.
Miami
il y a 2 mois
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black IIs this product worth it because the wand seems pretty thin?
Fiza R. il y a 2 mois
great question! yeah the want is thin not as thin tho, but it’s 100% worth it.
kendyll B.
Little Elm, TX
il y a 2 mois
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara Blackest Black Does this mascara tend to get clumpy ?
Jessica B. il y a 14 heures
Nope! One of the best mascaras I’ve ever tried! Years and many mascaras later - this one is a tried and true favorite.