L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara features a special brush with a flat side to lengthen lashes up to 60%, and a comb side to separate lashes with precision. Removes easily with soap and water. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Fragrance-free.

How To Use:
Precautions: To safeguard L'Oreal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

I've read and watched plenty of reviews on this product. Apparently many people have said that this mascara was the best they’ve ever used. Can I get some confirmation, so that I won’t have to spend $10 on another mascara?
Is this the best mascara for lengthening?
Does this work better than L'Oreal Unlimited Mascara?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara!
United states
This is my absolute favorite mascara when it comes to lengthening! Everyone has a specific goal that they want out of their mascara, some really want volume and separation or lengthening, etc. I'm all about the length, I iust want my lashes to look long and this one really lengthens!! The best part about this mascara is I've fallen asleep several times with it still on (I know, I know not good) but when I woke up the next day the mascara did not budge!! What!?? Didn't flake throughout the night, didn't smudge, nothing!! It's truly amazing! I highly recommend this mascara especially if you really are looking for just length.
Thin
If you like a lightweight, natural looking mascara, this one is for you. It’s not thick or clump up and it does give a very varietal finish. The brush is nice and precise and gets every lash, but it doesn’t add any lift or volume. It just intensifies your lashes naturally. If you’re into that look, this one you may like. However, it is very difficult to take off with a makeup wipe. Even with an oil-based balm, I am rubbing my eyes so much just to get the mascara off my lashes completely. Since I am looking for a mascara that will hold a curl, add volume and can easily be removed, this one didn’t cut it for me.
Thin
When I'm not wearing falsies, I am wearing this mascara! I love it! My natural lashes are thin and semi-curly, so this mascara extends them out beautifully. Many times, people think I am wearing falsies when I am wearing this mascara. It has a silicone brush that allows you to sculpt your lashes how you want and the brush eliminates clumps. It wears very well and I have been using it for years! Definite must-have!
Thin, Short, Curled
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Gabby S.
Purchased at: Target
I have been dedicated to this #loreal telescopic mascara for YEARS now, and have never found another mascara that does my lashes the same justice for the price! This mascara makes my lashes so long and separates them to avoid clumping! Would recommend to any drugstore mascara lover, who wants sky high lashes😘
Thin, Long
normal
This is an amazing and affordable mascara. It really does extend your lashes, and at the same time it separates them. I can almost feel l am wearing fake lashes they are so long and bold. The only problems I have are the weak point of the neck bending making it hard to put the stick back in. Also, after it has been worn for a long time it starts flaking off!
Full, Long, Curled
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I loooove this mascara. I'm especially fond of the wand. I have really high end mascaras that I sometimes use but I always finish with Telescopic to clean up any clumps, to elongate the mascaraon the ends of my lashes and to help define my upper lid's waterline. It's one I always take on trips and I don't have to use false lashes at all.
Yakima, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It’s my everyday use mascara. I’ve already gone through about 5 tubes of it and I’ve recently tried the waterproof one in the blue tube but I think this one works so much better. It reaches all my lashes and evenly coats them making them appear longer and fuller. I really love this mascara.
Thin, Straight
birmingham
Purchased at: Target
This has become one of my favorite mascaras. I love how skinny the wand is because it can get to the base of my eyelashes and make it almost look like I have eyeliner on. I prime my eyelashes before putting it on if I want to make my eyelashes thicker and I love the way it looks. Price is good too which is a definite plus!!
Short
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this mascara. It’s an amazing drug store dupe that is so lengthening. I HIGHLY recommend combining it with the L’Oréal voluminous mascara primer. The primer adds the volume that the mascara needs, but the lengthening mascara keeps the look from getting clumpy. Love this product!
Short
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This telescopic mascara was the bomb.com. The packaging was a little sized telescope, which was very cute. The application of this product was somewhat easy, due to the small tiny hole. However, the mascara was amazing!!! It made each strand of my lashes longer. I love it very much.
Full
Ask a question to the Influenster community...