BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Precision multi-comb. High-Precision Intensity for Longer Looking Lashes. In a flash of a stroke...up to 60% longer looking lashes and intensity lash by lash The high-precision flexible multi-comb is made of supple elastomer bristles that help give a... see more...

Kimberly Z.
Oxnard, CA
I have been using this mascara for my bottom lashes. I love how the mascara wand is to thin and skinny to get those small eyelashes. The mascara doesn’t smudge or run off and lasts most of the day. I would buy this product again.
Sarah P.
LOVE! Love love love. The skinny brush is perfect to make sure you are getting all areas. It doesn’t clump and truly lengthens. This is the first drug store mascara I have purchased in AWHILE and I am in awe!!
Eva W.
best mascara ever ! it makes my eyelashes sooo long and it’s not even that pricey either.
this is my go to always. i love it. def a must!
Felicia H.
Chilliwack , BC
This is my go-to mascara. It’s long lasting, makes my lashes look long and thick, and does a good job at avoiding the “spider look” that many mascaras seem to do. The brush on this is also really good - it’s long and narrow, so seems to get all of my lashes well. I always get compliments when I wear this product.
Tay M.
This mascara is perfect for those who have think small lashes. The wand is super slim and can reach every root of your lash slowly coating it and building up length. It lengthens your lashes and fans them out without clumping them. Definitely worth the price.

back