L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara

L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara features a special brush with a flat side to lengthen lashes up to 60%, and a comb side to separate lashes with precision. Removes easily with soap and water. Ophthalmologist tested. Allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Fragrance-free.

How To Use:
Precautions: To safeguard L'Oreal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

I am in need for mascara for low lashes. Mine are very fine and so close to the skin that trying to apply mascara always ends up messy. Anyone know something that works?
I Have a new issue with all mascaras!! Help. I don’t know what to do about the mascara transfer I get on my top lids! Why is this happening ? I’ve never had a problem until this year. Every time I put on mascara it looks fine and I go to work etc and an hour later I look in the mirror and I have black smudges on my lids!!! I have tried using a light powder to make my lids drier (I’m thinking it’s an oily lid prob?) but all that does is emphasize my wrinkles 😫 I’m desperate to fine a cure!!!
Would this be a good choice for a new mascara? I am in need of a new one. I haven’t heard of this mascara until recently.
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara!
Jonshell B.
Reno, NV
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Jonshell B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mascara so much, it's making my lashes longer and not too spider look at the same time. I'll definitely buy this again, and I would recommend it to you guys!
Tabatha H.
Chattanooga, TN
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Tabatha H.
The wand on this is much different than I am used to. It is a very thin plastic wand with short bristles. This does allow the eyelashes to be separated and coated individually. In my photo I've only added one coat. It dries quickly and is very easy to remove with just water. I don't get any flaking and have worn 12 hour days.
Grisy H.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Grisy H.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Grisy H.
Love this mascara it adds length to your eyelashes plus doesn’t leave crumbles ❤️❤️
Nathalie M.
Anthony, NM
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Nathalie M.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Nathalie M.
This mascara is amazing it makes your lashes very long if some of you ladies have smaller lashes this one could definitely save your life! I high recommend this product it’s very affordable you won’t regret it🥰
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Erin H.
Purchased at: Target
This is a Fantastic drugstore mascara. I believe it was $8.99. The wand is Slim and on the smaller side. But it delivered, Definition, Length, Zero Fallout/Flakes. Also great to use on your waterline.
Samara J.
Broomfield, CO
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Samara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay this has been my mascara since FOREVER! The only one I could ever use. My eyelashes never look the same if I use another product. The thin bristles/ thin brush does something so amazing because I’m forever obsessed (.)
Melody N.
San Jose, CA
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Melody N.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this product for lengthening! Doesn’t clump and separates lashes really well. If you’re looking for volume this probably won’t do it for you, but it definitely is top notch for lengthening. Get the gold tube over the black one. Something to note - one time I bought this and the head was broken and super bendy. Could have been a one off thing but you have to be careful about the tip because it can get bendy and hard to put back into the tube.
Katie R.
Denver, CO
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Katie R.
Ladies - this mascara has been a complete GAME CHANGER for me. I have short eyelashes and have always had to put on at least three different mascaras in order to make my lashes as long as I would like. Then, I began using the L'Oreal telescopic mascara (make sure to get blackest black), and it is the only mascara I have to use anymore. Not only does it make it my lashes incredibly long, it also is NOT clumpy which I LOVE. I used to struggle with my lash length and finding a quality mascara, until a friend recommend this product! I've gotten so many compliments on my lashes since I began using it.
Jennie M.
Eldorado, OH
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Jennie M.
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely LOVE this mascara! Only $7 at Walmart and it is now one of my favs! Sooooo lengthening and keeps your lashes separated so there’s no clumps! Definitely my top drug store mascara I definitely recommend!
A S.
Purchased at: Target
It’s a hit or miss for me because some days, it makes my lashes soo nice but other days it’s kind of clumpy, heavy, and droopy. overall I don’t get consistent results due to the designed lash wand (-1 star). I bought this in the hydro fudge waterproof version to hold the curl better but it’s not waterproof Bc I cried and it came all off
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mandie D.
lyons falls
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara, does the product actually grow your lashes drastically ?
Emaan H. il y a 2 ans
Personally i would recommend the essence mascara it is amazing and makes your lashes really long and bold
Natasha P.
Fort Lee, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Hallie H. il y a 2 ans
Yes definitely! It makes your lashes so long and full without being clumpy.