BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get a lengthening false lash effect with Telescopic False Lash Effect; mascara by L'Oreal Paris. The innovative lengthening fibre formula builds intensity. Lashes look elongated as if beyond their tips. The Telescopic brush stretches every lash for an intense look. Its off the scale!

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite mascara. I've been using it for over an year and I fall in love with it. It makes your lashes longer and thicker. I truly recommend it" in 11 reviews
  • "Without a doubt this is my favorite mascara. I love the brush. It's small and reaches every lash. The formula is perfect. It lengthens the lashes without clumping them. This is the only mascara I will buy. I highly recommend it. It's fabulous." in 6 reviews
  • "I've used this mascara ever since I can remember !! I always go back to this mascara from my high end ones to my cheap ones this one wins!! I totally love it it separates my little eye lashes from top to bottom! No clummpyness at all!" in 4 reviews
Megan A.
Toronto
This is a great mascara! It makes your lashes super super long and pretty! It has a rubber applicator and it’s super easy to wash off! Such a great product for the price! I would buy this product again and recommend it to friends!
Sara E.
montgomery
If you like really long and natural looking lashes, this is for you. It has a small wand, which I prefer over the thicker wands. It goes on flawlessly every time. I’ve used many different mascaras, and I prefer this one over many!
Alexis C.
This used to be my favorite. Works similarly to Younique (for the price). The brush is easily managed. Only works 1/3 as well as my new favorite but would definitely recommend for the budget.
GlambyJocy 💇.
McFarland
These are my go to drug store mascaras they work so well together besides that the teleoscopic has broke on me cause of how thin the applicator is but overall I guess it’s really good
Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
I expected better from.this although it was inexpensive i felt like it dried out too quickly and it also clumped in the lashes definitely not meant for all.day wear
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
Best mascara for me hands down! Dries quickly so there’s no mess and it has NO nasty smell! Also doesn’t clump much at all...yes the brush is small but don’t let that fool you! It helps with getting the small bottom lashes too!
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
I love this mascara because it makes my lashes very voluminous and fall. The price for this mascara is very affordable and can be found at any local drugstore near you. I would recommend this to anybody who has short lashes.
Ginny H.
For the price, ease of application and long wear, this is my favorite mascara. It’s easy to apply several coats and it doesn’t clump. This one makes lashes look more full while the other one makes lashes look longer.
Maxime A.
Dumont, NJ
I would trade any designer mascara for this one. This has been my all time favorite mascara for years now. When I go to the pharmacy I make sure to purchase 3 at a time so I'm never out. I use both the black one and the gold one. They're so affordable and they just give your eyelash an amazing look. I recommend this mascara to Anyone who's anyone, ive put all of my friends on it and I'm not lying when I tell you I think it's better then any designer mascara, and it's way cheaper.
lil r.
I recently picked this product up from a local drug store and I can honestly say it is a product that is worth it!!! It really makes your eyelashes longer and it doesn't make them clumpy. The container it comes in is very easy to take anywhere and it is very pretty! I would highly recommend it for daily use for any natural or full on makeup look you are trying to achieve !!
Emily R.
I've been wanting to try this mascara. But do it add volume and length to your eyelashes, or is it just for lengthening ? Also, do it make your eyelashes look bigger and longer then normal mascara do?
Ashley G.
is this mascara worth trying?
Bethany O.
Gulfport, MS
Is this similar to the Loreal Telescopic mascara that was in the gold tube? What are the differences?