BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal S.A. is a French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world's largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin...

Buy on Amazon
Shauna A.
I started using this mascara about 2 years ago when one of my favorite YouTuber's recommended it. I LOVE this mascara. No matter what new mascara's a try and buy, I make sure to always have one of these too. It is perfect for both top and bottom eyelashes. It spreads out your eyelashes perfectly; doesn't make them too clumpy and doesn't make them look too spread out. L'Oreal Telescopic mascara also has A TON of colors for you to chose from, so it doesn't disappoint. Every color is exactly as describes. I always use the darkest one though. The best part about this mascara is, boy it makes your eyelashes SO long. I already have long eyelashes, but this mascara takes them to the next level. It's a great mascara. The texture is great too, it's not heavy on your eyelashes, and it never gets too clumpy. The only reason why I get this 4 stars is because the brush is SO thin. Although this can be a good thing so that it doesn't get on your eyelids. this mascara stick tends to break off because its so skinny. I've had troubles with it breaking between the stick and brush with is so unfortunate because you have to buy a new one at that point. If you get this, which I recommend that you do, just be super careful when you put the brush back inside of the container!
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
Everyone who knows me knows I have approximately one million of every beauty product. Except mascara. When it comes to mascara, I am in a very loyal and loving relationship with one product - L'oréal Telescopic Carbon Black. I used to think mascaras were much of a muchness, until I was gifted this and opened it to reveal a long, razor skinny plastic brush with rows of tiny little teeth. I was honestly really skeptical as I had never seen anything like it, but as soon as I tried it on my lashes, I knew there was no turning back. I begin applying mascara by placing the brush at the root of my lashes and rolling the brush upwards in my hand to boost the roots. As soon as I did this in three places, my lashes looked about 20 times thicker already. Once I got to applying the mascara to the lengths, I was equally impressed. This mascara has a fairly thin, liquidy texture but the brush distributes it completely evenly across your lashes and the even rows of teeth leave your lashes separated equally. The inky black formula leaves lashes black as night in just one dip per eye. I will never change my allegiance to this specific mascara. I used to always suffer clumps, lack of a curl or lack or really any effect at all with other mascaras, and I'm just not a false lash person. If I could give this mascara 10 stars, I would; I will never stop buying it. With this product, I have long, curled, evenly separated ink black lashes without a clump in sight - the lashes I always wanted.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I’ve been using this product for years until I️ decided to step it up a bit and look for something better. I️ do like how thin the brush is, it catches all those little stubborn eyelash hairs and lengthens them. However right now I’m hooked on Lancôme’s Big Monsieur. It’s a good product for the price and can be found at any drugstore, if it’s length your looking for this product delivers.
Alyssa B.
I was really looking for a mascara that was less $ than ones I've been buying. I was so happy I decided on this one! I really love this mascara and would definitely purchase it again. It gives my eyelashes a good amount of volume. The brush is easy to use and it doesn't clump up at all when applying. The only downside is that it doesn't always last as long as I would hope, but I can't really complain.  It does make my eyelashes look really nice and for a lower price than other high end mascaras :).
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
Favorite mascara!! I have repurchased this mascara so many times. It lengthens my lashes soooo much it's amazing. I always get compliments on my lashes when I wear this. It can make my lashes look a tad bit spidery - but I'm into it.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
My go to go mascara. I love this product it works great and the wand makes it super easy to apply and it isn’t messy. I don’t really have nice eyelashes and this mascara makes my eyelashes stand out.
Hanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
THIS IS THE PERFECT DUPE FOR BENEFIT "THEYRE REAL" MASCARA! i used benefit they're real for two years before i found this! the second i did i was sold! it has a small brush and does not glob on your mascara, you can put many coats and your mascara still looks flawless and not sleezy. LOVE THE FORMULA.
Brianna Q.
Ca
I couldnt find THE ORIGINAL Telescopic Mascara on here and I have not tried this one but let me just say the Original Telescopic Mascara is one of my faves fell in love with it !! Im pretty sure so many people have because its just bomb ! It doesn't leave your lashes all clumpy or anything ! I will definitely be purchasing this one soon if I dont find the original one and give my review , Sorry I gave my review on this one & confused anyone but this is all I found.
Yasmin A.
Definitely a mascara for anyone looking for something more lengthening. It separates and keeps my lashes curled for the most part. The only two things I dislike is it can smear under the eyes and you’ve gotta be careful not to stab yourself in the eye with the wand numerous times 😬 but it is one of my favorites, comparing to the benefit rollerlash mascara!
Kelsey L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Fave mascara! Haven’t found anything that gets my lashes as long, while still keeping them separated as this one. Doesn’t make them the fullest but seriously defined and gorgeous!
Heather L.
Does this mascara flack at all?
Stine R.
I have really fine eyelashes, and every mascara I've tried makes them clump together. I've heard a lot about this mascara and I wonder if is something for my my lashes or should I not waste my money on it?
Kayla F.
El Mirage, AZ
Does this mascara come in a waterproof formul?
Marrol G.
Vancouver
I've been using this product for probably close to 7 years now and it is my holy grail mascara. I am on the search for something a little more high end but with the same type of wand. Anyone have recommendations?
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
How well do you like/love this eyeliner?