L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Extra Black Mascara

L'Oréal S.A. is a French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world's largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin...

L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Extra Black Mascara ? Does anyone else feel like this mascara make it look like you have falsies on? I love it
What is The Best Drug Store Mascara ?
Does this mascara give a falsies effect?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Extra Black Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Favorite drugstore mascara inhave ever used. Separates lashes so nicely while adding volume & length. ” in 46 reviews
“Best drugstore mascara ever! It gives some major length and separates just enough. I love the tiny brush for lower lashes as well! This mascara is super affordable, around $7, and packs a powerful punch for short lashes!” in 40 reviews
“...since it's super black it makes my lashes look so full, I already have long lashes so this deff just helps define them more on days were I don't feel like putting on heavy makeup. I deff would say to use it if you have long lashes if your lashes are short it might help so much on lengthening them. ” in 15 reviews
“I love this mascara. It's my favorite drug store mascara. It is long lasting. I use this mascara every day. It is at a reasonable price for a drug store mascara. I would definitely recommend this product.” in 10 reviews
Dickinson
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I have tried SO MANY mascaras. I’ve spent so much money and NONE top this mascara. I find myself keep going back to this gem. It’s simple and I just love everything about it. The thin bristled silicone brush makes it easier to really separate the lashes and to just focus on lengthening each individual lash. It especially does magic when you have a mascara primer on before using it! Focus on applying it to the tips of your lashes. Don’t focus on the roots so much, especially if you’re wanting length like myself. Great product. I have yet to find a mascara to top this.
Thin, Short
Osage Beach, MO
I have tried name brand mascaras like “Better Than Sex” and “Milk Kush Mascara” but this one takes the cake. I have used this mascara for about 4 years now and I keep going back to it. It’s a reliable mascara that will lengthen your lashes. It does not give volume as much, but it will spread them out to look fuller on the eye. The brush seems intimidating at first since it is so small, but one you get the hang of application you will not be disappointed.
Short, Straight
chicago, IL
This is probably my new favorite mascara. The applicator is relatively small but, wow, it really lengthens my lashes. I didn't get the waterproof kind so it smudges extremely easily- but that isn't a huge concern for me, I just pay attention when I touch my eyes. Its not being waterproof also means dramatic tear streaks when I cry... I see that as a positive. But fr I don't even really need to curl my lashes when I use this mascara it's awesome.
Thin, Long
Pt Charlotte, FL
Ive been using this mascara for YEARS now and it amazes me everytime! Im so weary about mascaras and always try to venture off to try others but always come back to this baby. The length it gives your lashes is unbelieveable!!! Looks like lash extentions. I get compliments everywhere i go! I will always use this mascara and 100% recommend!! L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Extra Black Mascara
Hamilton Township
I recently started switching up my mascara routine and heard great things about this product. The wand size threw me off, but it truly works wonders!! It’s a great price as it’s a drug store brand too. My only complaint is that you really can’t do a second layer once the first layer is dry as it gets a little clumpy.
Long
Chicago
Hands down best mascara I've been using it for over 5 years I love it . This mascara gives you long lashes it adds length easy to apply it's a true black mascara the price is very good I've recommended this products to so many people.
Miami
Telescopic Mascara is the BEST mascara I have ever bought and used. The price is cheap and affordable, yet the quality is AMAZING! It doesn’t clump up your lashes and it makes them look long and so nice. Definitely recommend
Winston Salem, NC
L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Extra Black Mascara uploaded by Tracy 🦋.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t always wear makeup as much as i love it, but when i do this mascara is my go to! Every time i wear it i get lots of compliments on my lashes. About how pretty and long they look. If you’re looking for a great mascara that isn’t going to drain you pockets this is the one :)
Full, Thin, Long
Ironton , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
this has been my holy grail mascara for years now!! I saw a youtuber review it and had to go out and try it when I was around 15 years old and I have used it since (I’m 19 now!) I love the way it makes my lashes look.
Thin, Short
Pearl City
I absolutely LOVE this mascara! Considering I suffer from no-lash syndrome, the wand is perfectly skinny to target ALL of my lashes! I threw out all of my prestige branded mascaras after discovering this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adelanto, CA
4 months ago
Lisa G. • 2 months ago
Yes! I like to use it with the lash paradise mascara... I use the lash paradise first for volume then use the telescopic after to get extra length!! So good!