BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this m...1 Answers
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I always love mascaras when I first try them but after a few weeks to a month I do not feel Ike they are as good! This is another one that I thought made my eyelashes look so long, like they were going on and on! But then had to switch brands to find something that worked better!
Yadhira R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara so much!! I really liked the brush and it made my eyelashes spread out. It was really good until it was discontinued. Wish they would bring this back to the stores!!
Elisa R.
Newburgh
This mascara wasn't the best , extremely disappointed when I tried this mascara after trying the original telescopic it didn't give as much length and or volume
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
his mascara does just that! It really is the nice jet black that you want. The wand separates & is small enough to reach your corners.
Chelsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras ever! Holds a curl like no other. One thing I really like is that for a waterproof mascara, it didn't make my lashes feel brittle or dry, it didn't flake off. My one complaint was that it seemed to run out quickly! Other than that, I would def buy again.
Jacky J.
This is a great product! It makes your lashes look long and healthy. And personally I love waterproof so that's a bonus. The only thing is that it takes a while so not great when your on the go.
Danielle P.
Modena, NY
I swear by this mascara! I've tried so many different mascara products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on all day without flaking. It extends my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy! The price is great for this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps to get the corners (inner eye and putter corner) but that's it. It can give you a more full and voluminous look, but you have to use another mascara for your main set of lashes (The middle section). I wouldn't repurchase and I probably wouldn't recommend.
Jessica M.
This mascara is very difficult to use in my opinion. The ball wand doesn't offer even coverage of lashes and can clip in the corners of the eye. I have blue eyes and dark hair, so a good mascara is key. Love L'Oréal products, but I would not buy this one again.
Sarah D.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I wasn't impressed at all by this product. Good concept, but poor execution. Average formula, no staying power, pigment is alright, but it does next to nothing for your eyelashes for volume or length. In addition, it is also clumpy and overall a regular, unsurprising formula with a poor wand.
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!