BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal's waterproof telescopic® explosion mascara to lengthen, thicken, and separate every last lash.

• Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this m...1 Answers
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I always love mascaras when I first try them but after a few weeks to a month I do not feel Ike they are as good! This is another one that I thought made my eyelashes look so long, like they were going on and on! But then had to switch brands to find something that worked better!
Chelsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras ever! Holds a curl like no other. One thing I really like is that for a waterproof mascara, it didn't make my lashes feel brittle or dry, it didn't flake off. My one complaint was that it seemed to run out quickly! Other than that, I would def buy again.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm the type of person who has difficulty applying anything near my eyes. The wand for this is a godsend for someone like me. I love that it's a true black! It doesn't cake up like most mascara, and it's priced great.
Jacky J.
This is a great product! It makes your lashes look long and healthy. And personally I love waterproof so that's a bonus. The only thing is that it takes a while so not great when your on the go.
Haley B.
New Rockford, ND
Makes your eyes pop! It really is water proof unlike other "water proof" products. It is very easy to apply and use, love it. I use this product whenever I'm going to go swimming or going to be by a big body of water. I highly recommend it!
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this one. Usually use it for more definition after my first mascara and it works absolutely fine! The brush is the easiest way to reach the corner lashes. If you're a perfectionist on your lashes you should definitely try this one!
Danielle P.
Modena, NY
I swear by this mascara! I've tried so many different mascara products and this is by far my favorite! It stays on all day without flaking. It extends my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy! The price is great for this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica M.
This mascara is very difficult to use in my opinion. The ball wand doesn't offer even coverage of lashes and can clip in the corners of the eye. I have blue eyes and dark hair, so a good mascara is key. Love L'Oréal products, but I would not buy this one again.
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps to get the corners (inner eye and putter corner) but that's it. It can give you a more full and voluminous look, but you have to use another mascara for your main set of lashes (The middle section). I wouldn't repurchase and I probably wouldn't recommend.
Sydney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really only use this for my bottom lashes. For me, the wand is not my favorite at all and it's difficult to coat all of my top lashes with it. Not my favorite formula either, but it's not bad!
Xica W.
Can someone please post a close-up of their eyelashes with this mascara? Thank you!