L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara uploaded by nadia h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keely F.
I'm sad that they discontinued this mascara because it was AWESOME for getting your bottom lashes. It did not work great for a regular mascara because the wand is too small and it would take way too long to apply it to your entire lashes, but it was great to finish off your lashes! If you can find this anywhere, I would say, try it!
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great since if you're trying to target a specific spot on your lash line, then this is the product for you! Why? You may ask. That's simple it's small sized brush will help you get the results you want no matter where you apply it
Crystal G.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara with it brush you can get every individual eyelash hair like you want it was my everyday use i wish they will still sell it haven't seen it in stores yes I would totally buy if I can find it again
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so upset when I realized this product has been discontinued! It was the perfect mascara for the lower lashes and corners! The small round wand just made applying an absolute breeze.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg, OH
This was my ultimate favorite until they quit making it. It lasted all day into the even without smudging. I wish they would bring this back. I wouldn't have traded it for anything.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I like this mascara it gave me length and curl. Very dark bold spider lashes. My lashes looked like falsies. But it does clump and smudge do not do more then two coats.
Lex H.
Atlanta, GA
Not a good product. The brush was only good for lower lashes. Application took forever on upper lashes. As you see it is discontinued.
Irma F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mascara before it was discontinued and I was very happy with it. It made my lashes long and it was buildable.
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely hated this I'm glad they discontinued it. The brush with two tiny, it was just all over hard to apply
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I miss this mascara! Always left my lashes looking beautiful and dramatic! I wish L'Oréal would bring this back!