BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

INGREDIENTS AQUA/WATER/ EAU • PARAFFIN • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • CERA ALBA/ BEESWAX/ CIRE CABEILLE • CERA CARNAUBA/CARNAUBA WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA • STEARETH-2 • CETYL ALCOHOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE • ACACIA... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie C.
Definitely one of my favorite mascaras in the drugstore, the price is not bad for how good this product is. It makes my lashes super long with just one coat, this mascara doesnt flake or transfers on either of my eyelids. Although is not water proof is a bit hard to remove. This mascara is super black and I always get compliments when I wear this mascara. The wand is plastic and spikey with little brissles that catch every single lash.
Its perfect for your lower lashline since the wand it very skinny and the brissles are short.
Definitely will buy again.
Brooke T.
New York
A mascara specifically for length. The wand helps separate the lashes perfectly. I found it at my local drugstore and it applies easily. Makes my brown eyes pop and is great for an everyday mascara when you are not going over the top with makeup!
Karoline P.
This is my holy grail mascara. I first used it about a year ago and I was hooked. It gives me so much volume with the right amount of length. Lasts for about a month, but I use a couple of coats every day.
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
I loved this mascara since the minute I applied my first coat. Instantly adding volume and texture to my eyelashes, making them appear fuller and more longer. It does have a strange looking wand, which I think is the secret to the amazing finish. I have already recommended this to many of my friends, and even thought it’s pricey every penny is worth it!
Karen P.
Flushing, NY
It’s my favorite mascara to date! It’s great at making my lashes look longer and fuller. I’ve used it for a few years now and the brush makes it easy to remove any clumps
Nikki Y.
I used to love this mascara but over time I lost my love for it it’s still a good mascara but I’ve moved onto many more better ones if you’re looking for one I suggest the luminous million
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
Omg i hates this so much. I constantly poked myself in the eye with the tiny wand. And ultimately I didnt feel my lashes looked as nice as when I used other mascaras. Never again.
Keely F.
I'm sad that they discontinued this mascara because it was AWESOME for getting your bottom lashes. It did not work great for a regular mascara because the wand is too small and it would take way too long to apply it to your entire lashes, but it was great to finish off your lashes! If you can find this anywhere, I would say, try it!
Susu A.
All the telescopic mascaras are beautiful. They look really cute on the outside. The brushes are very tiny and thin which actually makes lashes look voluminous and longer while also making them stand out and look like each lash is perfectly standing straight on its own. Only downfall is that it causes lashes to fall while wiping off.
Tamara O.
This is great since if you're trying to target a specific spot on your lash line, then this is the product for you! Why? You may ask. That's simple it's small sized brush will help you get the results you want no matter where you apply it