BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%. ophthalmologist- tested and allergy-tested. Removes easily with soap and water. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Fragrance-free.

L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara
  • "Really like this mascara n no flaking and clumping , gives good volume n holds the curl too" in 8 reviews
  • "This mascara gives me the length that I look for in a mascara and does not make my lashes look clumpy at all, does such a great job at separating my lashes." in 4 reviews
  • "I have fairly long lashes, but I don't even need to curl my lashes when I wear this mascara! I used to wear nothing but waterproof mascaras, but this has become my new best friend. It does not smudge AND it is easy to remove at the end of the day. It holds a curl throughout the whole day and certainly gives me the length and volume I'm going for! I will most definitely repurchase this! " in 4 reviews
  • "I've tried just about every mascara out there and this one is hands-down the best! It does not smear under my eyes, never clumps going on and gives me extremely long lashes.

]The formula is thin, so if you are looking for a thickening mascara, you will need multiple coats and I am not sure it will look as nice as it does with just one. Also, there is no "curl," so a lash curler is needed. But, for length, this mascara has produced the longest lashes of any I have ever tried." in 3 reviews
Kristen R.
Grover, NC
I love the whole loreal line! Their gel eyeliner is my absolute favorite and the only one that seems to stay on my water line. This mascara works very well also.
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
This stuff is great, definitely my go to mascara. The fibers extend your lashes fantastically, but don't use too many coats or the fibers ball up at the tips of your lashes.
Pamela H.
I love this mascara. The brush lets me reach the tiny lashes and make sure they are defined. The mascara does not flake after wearing it all day. If you want long lashes, this is a great mascara
Alexa W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I've tried way more expensive brands and never get my lashes to look how they do when I use this product! It's my one secret I will share with others!
I love telescopic mascara it was like love at first mascara it works so good I have one of my own and I love it I have never switch to a different mascara again
Keri S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Love this mascara! It always makes my lashes stand out. I was blessed with very full, long lashes but they're very straight, this mascara holds a curl great!!
Stephany M.
Indio, CA
Katrina N.
Falling Wtrs, WV
This product was very good. I wouldn't say the best I've used, but close. I bought this product twice. I would buy it again if my favorite wasnt available.
Kati A.
Hastings, NE
OMG is this mascara great! It looks like I have fake lashes after I use it...I've tried soooo many brands of mascara but this one is hands down my fave!
Briana W.
I loveeee this mascara. I've gone through my fair share of mascaras but when i found Loreal's telescopic mascara nothing I've used thus far can compare.