BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%. ophthalmologist- tested and allergy-tested. Removes easily with soap and water. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Fragrance-free.

L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara
  • "Really like this mascara n no flaking and clumping , gives good volume n holds the curl too" in 8 reviews
  • "I have fairly long lashes, but I don't even need to curl my lashes when I wear this mascara! I used to wear nothing but waterproof mascaras, but this has become my new best friend. It does not smudge AND it is easy to remove at the end of the day. It holds a curl throughout the whole day and certainly gives me the length and volume I'm going for! I will most definitely repurchase this! " in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara gives me the length that I look for in a mascara and does not make my lashes look clumpy at all, does such a great job at separating my lashes." in 4 reviews
  • "I have fairly long lashes, but I don't even need to curl my lashes when I wear this mascara! I used to wear nothing but waterproof mascaras, but this has become my new best friend. It does not smudge AND it is easy to remove at the end of the day. It holds a curl throughout the whole day and certainly gives me the length and volume I'm going for! I will most definitely repurchase this! " in 4 reviews
  • "I've tried just about every mascara out there and this one is hands-down the best! It does not smear under my eyes, never clumps going on and gives me extremely long lashes.

]The formula is thin, so if you are looking for a thickening mascara, you will need multiple coats and I am not sure it will look as nice as it does with just one. Also, there is no "curl," so a lash curler is needed. But, for length, this mascara has produced the longest lashes of any I have ever tried." in 3 reviews
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI

Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the black tube of this telescopic mascara. I couldn't find the product here but I think it is the same formula. I use this mascara with another good one because I like a lot of layers to give me thicker lashes. This mascara separates them while making them longer and adding thickness. I also love this for my bottom lashes because I like my bottom lashes nice and separated and this mascara gives me that.
Emori B.
Navarre, FL
I absolutely without a doubt LOVE this mascara. Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments. This is definitely one of my holy grails. It makes my lashes look so full and long, and almost fake. Pick this up from any drug store. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I was not a huge fan of this mascara. It would be good if you're only looking to lengthen, but since I have fairly long (but thin) lashes this didn't give me the desired look I was going for. The brush is very thin and the formula is too watery for me.
Michelle B.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite mascara. I love it. My eye lashes are dark on the root and blond on the top so without mascara it looks as if I don't have any eye lashes. when I use this it shows the full length of my eye lashes and they are long. I love this mascara. I put on about two to three layers but it just works awesome. It covers well. It does not clump and it shows off my lashes. When I go in to buy this product I buy 3 tubes at a time because I'm paranoid they will stop making it!
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my absolute holy grail mascara. I bought it after Carli Bybel recommended it and I think I'm on my 7th tube. If you like a ton of volume, this isn't for you but it makes your lashes so long and beautiful. Definitely my favorite.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
This mascara I really like because it gives a lot of volume and shape my eyelashes, they look dramatic as a movie artist, you'll love this product.My eyes are brown and my eyelashes stand out
Sara J.
Lincoln Univ, PA
I have long curly eyelashes and this makes them look fuller than normal. I receive a lot of compliments and people ask are they my real eyelashes. For me the price isn't bad but it isn't great. It's worth buying
Aubriana M.
Cypress, CA
I love this mascara. The wand is super thin & I feel like that's the best wand to use for mascara. It really gets every eyelash and makes it look longer and fuller.
Katie E.