L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup uploaded by Yousef B.L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup uploaded by Andrea G.L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup uploaded by Margaret S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup utilizes a unique water-based ink technology to deliver instant, vibrant color results on all hair types and colors.

Emily H.
Milwaukee, WI
Not happy. This product was a bit pricey and didn't work at all. I purchased the blue and it was super watery and stained everything. It dripped all over the place. It didn't stay in my hair, washed right out and definitely felt chalky. Would not recommend.
Crystal C.
Mineral Point, PA
Worst product ever! Ruined my hair. Color didn't stay and washed out instantly. The process of applying the product was a pain. I couldn't brush my hard without pulling it out for days. I was almost going to cut my hair because of it.
Christina h.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
It leaves a bright color but that bright color gets all over everything. It lasted maybe 3 days and then felt kind of hard after but it did the job for the night I needed it.
Michelle B.
St. Catharines , ON
ssssooooo I know the bottle says not for children, but I used it on my 7 year olds hair anyway.  I thought its chalk, it will come out....  the worst decision ever.  It did not come out after several washes, and it also made her hair impossible to brush everyday.   I tried dishsoap, laundry detergent (as my hair stylist suggested) and nothing would get rid of it.  In the end we had to cut her hair.  If your looking for a temporary colour change and have blonde hair this product is not for you.
Chrissy S.
Toronto
This product is okay. It did colour my hair purple, but left it tangled and you could see chunks of the dye. Only good on the first day of application.
Muy buena para lo que se puede utilizar dentro del hogar u para las mujeres que quieren lucir día a día muy guapas
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I'm looking for some red hair chalk to create the Ariel character for my 4 year Olds birthday party. I definitely don't want something that is going to permanently tint my hair or not wash all the way out. Has anyone had any trouble with this product to not washing put completely?
Aris L.
Fayetteville, NC
How long does this product last in dark textured hair?
Dunbarin O.
How long does it last? Does it dry hair out ?
Alex B.
Accrington, Accrington
Does this make your hair look dry?
Marjorie P.