L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup uploaded by Yousef B.L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup uploaded by Margaret S.L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup uploaded by Andrea G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #56 in Temporary Hair Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup utilizes a unique water-based ink technology to deliver instant, vibrant color results on all hair types and colors.

Buy on Amazon
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
I have mixed feelings about  L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup . I like that it genuinely is temporary (although it did stay in my hair for about two weeks which is longer than it claimed), and that the color is bright. However, your hair becomes dry and, well, chalky wherever you put the dye. Overall though, it was fun to try out and I have no regrets. Just know that if you're blonde it will stain! Nothing a little clarifying shampoo can't fix though.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Be careful with how you use this. I put a ton of this in my hair for Halloween when I went as a unicorn frap. The color and pigment is perfect and it didn’t come off on my clothes. However, I’m a blonde, and it didn’t come out after several washes. It would slowly fade, but it took about four washes to get it out of my hair. Also once you wash your hair to try and get it out and it doesn’t come out, it makes your hair so staticy and dry that it Was impossible to do anything with it except put in a ponytail. So don’t do what I did and put essentially the entire bottle in your hair.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Color was amazing and held for 3 washes. Then faded to a weird violet and took additional 2 weeks to wash out. While my hair was red, it was stiff, greasy and unstylable.
I have very long, medium-textured light hair; a friend with short brown hair had a better experience. I won't buy again though.
Kaitlin C.
I wanted to try a temporary lavender color in my hair and opted for this over the temporary colors or tints because I really just wanted the color for a few days and knew even the semi permanent/temporary colors would stay in my hair as I'd just recently bleached it. This stuff is HORRIBLE. Applying it was a pain - it suggested wearing gloves and applying to strands with your fingers. I was hoping to do all over color for Halloween, so I started applying it in streaks, but the chalk aspect of it makes it impossible to use. I couldn't comb it through my hair, I couldn't even apply it evenly with a color brush. You need to blow dry after application, and my hair was falling tangled and started breaking off. After blow drying, my hair was EXTREMELY dried out - I wanted to cry. I immediately tried to shower it out, and it faded from the chalky purple to a muted blotchy dark pink, but did not come out. It said it would come out after 2 to 4 washes or so, but I had patches of pink in my hair for two weeks and it continued to appear on my hair brush and straightener for the same length of time. It also stained my wall, tile and sink. My hair has never felt so damaged - bleaching it didn't dry it out as much as this stuff did. My advice - DO NOT USE THIS.
Andrea G.
I'm a natural curly girl and I've never dyed my hair and never intend to so in order to keep myself from becoming extremely bored with my dark brown hair, I have ventured into temporary hair chalk color.
I choose to use L'Oréal liquid chalk in Bronze and although I like the color the product application process is very messy.
It stains everything just like any other dye but when it hardens you can scrape it off or wash it out.
After applying this product to wet or dry hair you have to blow dry it so the color stays.
It does rub off and washes out after maybe three times. I did love the color but overall I think I will try looking for a different product to use.
Kayla L.
This hair chalk is so pigmented on the hair. The color is so beautiful and it is so convenient for a quick color change in the hair for a little fun. I would definitely buy this again. I love it so much.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I was definitely let down with this product - it just didn't do what I thought it would. While it did give me some fun color, it just left my hair feeling sticky and tangled. It also took longer to rinse out than the instruction said. Overall, it was fun to try once, but I don't think I would use it again.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I kinda like this L'Oreal Liquid chalk temporary intense hair makeup ' not bad at all ' if you like blow drying' using its will be okay for you' l used this product whenever I blow dry my hair ' the only problem I have is using heat before using this product!
Brittany C.
La Fayette, GA
My oh my where do I begin?!? First I will say I bought this at Sally's and I was told how awesome it was, how it wouldn't make a mess, and I could still style my hair. Umm wrong wrong and wrong!! My hair is like straw, the stuff got EVERYWHERE (hands, fingers, neck, scalp, floor, sink, etc), and my hair is such a tangled mess!! Awful awful. Would NOT recommend
Emily H.
Milwaukee, WI
Not happy. This product was a bit pricey and didn't work at all. I purchased the blue and it was super watery and stained everything. It dripped all over the place. It didn't stay in my hair, washed right out and definitely felt chalky. Would not recommend.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I'm looking for some red hair chalk to create the Ariel character for my 4 year Olds birthday party. I definitely don't want something that is going to permanently tint my hair or not wash all the way out. Has anyone had any trouble with this product to not washing put completely?
Marjorie P.
Dunbarin O.
How long does it last? Does it dry hair out ?
Alex B.
Accrington, Accrington
Does this make your hair look dry?