L'Oréal Paris Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup uploaded by Andrea G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Technique Liquid Chalk Temporary Intense Hair Makeup utilizes a unique water-based ink technology to deliver instant, vibrant color results on all hair types and colors.

• I'm looking for some red hair chalk to create the Ariel character...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Color was amazing and held for 3 washes. Then faded to a weird violet and took additional 2 weeks to wash out. While my hair was red, it was stiff, greasy and unstylable.
I have very long, medium-textured light hair; a friend with short brown hair had a better experience. I won't buy again though.
Andrea G.
I'm a natural curly girl and I've never dyed my hair and never intend to so in order to keep myself from becoming extremely bored with my dark brown hair, I have ventured into temporary hair chalk color.
I choose to use L'Oréal liquid chalk in Bronze and although I like the color the product application process is very messy.
It stains everything just like any other dye but when it hardens you can scrape it off or wash it out.
After applying this product to wet or dry hair you have to blow dry it so the color stays.
It does rub off and washes out after maybe three times. I did love the color but overall I think I will try looking for a different product to use.
Muy buena para lo que se puede utilizar dentro del hogar u para las mujeres que quieren lucir día a día muy guapas
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I'm looking for some red hair chalk to create the Ariel character for my 4 year Olds birthday party. I definitely don't want something that is going to permanently tint my hair or not wash all the way out. Has anyone had any trouble with this product to not washing put completely?