BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Technique CHROMA True Reds is a permanent hair color range by L'Oreal Technique consisting of 6 shades that provide lift and deposit of high intensity True Red tones to the hair.

• Has anyone tried the #Violets? I'm currently a redhead an...1 Answers
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
Such an amazing color! My red was vibrant and very noticeable. It was not crayon red so don’t panic. It lasted a very long time. I would say that I had to reuse this product 4-6 months after my first dye just to dye the new roots and to lift up the color from the rest of the hair. I did not find it to cause any damage to my hair/curls. Very easy to apply. I had go use two bottles just because my hair was long. If you’re dying your hair at home, I recommend using this!
Lauriell B.
Orlando, FL
I usually use L'Oréal Hicolor but decided to give this a try. I used the garnet color. The color is really pretty but not as vibrant as I would have liked. I only needed one tube with the Hicolor but should have used two tubes of this. It did seem to dry out my hair some though.
Amanda S.
I am in love with this hair color! Red is so hard to keep up and this color is amazing. It’s been over a month and the red hasn’t faded at all!! My roots are starting to grow but the color is gorgeous. My hair was so soft and felt great after I colored. The price is great too, saves me an expensive trip to the salon!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I love doing the deeper, cool toned jewel reds on my hair! These reds are perfect for that! In one day step i can take my dull, faded hair and have beautiful garnet or ruby colored hair! No extra bleaching or processing! This is, by far, one of my favorite hair products!
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I use this to color my dark brown hair. I can use this without pre-bleaching and it gives me a vibrant red color. It doesn’t stain my skin or countertops, which I appreciate. Have bought several times and will continue to purchase
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
Listen if your have dark hair, this stuff will turn your hair red in like two sessions without bleaching. It is super pigmented and works amazing! I couldn’t believe what it did until two days later. It is amazing!!!!
neciey e.
Steamboat Springs
I am so in love with this product. I have naturally dark hair and I do not have to bleach my hair at all when I use this. I just use this product and boom reader then an apple. This is the best dye for dark hair
Bory C.
Knoxville
This is the perfect rusty red brown color. This color is a realistic red. It's an auburn color that is work safe for anyone wanting to try red. It is permanent atlough it will fade over time, however I find it wonderful.
Shilo W.
I frequently color my hair and love to switch up colors, shades, and all that comes with the excitement of trying new things that are as unique as I am. So when the sales associate introduced me to Chroma dye, I was intrigued by these products. Everything about this product is amazing literally! From the affordability of it, the fact it is easy to locate where to purchase even in small rural towns, deep rich hues, conditioning and moisturized while coloring, and my favorite it really last a long time without the fast fading root touch up requirements of a lot of semi permant to permant products. I absolutely rave about L'Oreal Chroma Reds!! It's a must try and remain using! Win win so!
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Whenever im ready to dye my hair red.. This is the dye i turn to. It has never ruined my curl pattern the color comes out nice and shiny... I've even learned and tried out that i don't need a developer for my whole head.. Only my roots.. For the rest of my hair i use this dye(whatever red dye i wanna try from them) and a white conditioner and i get the beautiful hair color and zero damage which i did state i never get with this dye..
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Has anyone tried the #Violets? I'm currently a redhead and want a new color for the new year. Thanks