BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black; its specially designed felt tip fulfils your every wish. The 'Corseted' tip with a flexor system helps you to follow the natural contours of your eyes, boldly extending to the ends of the lashes. see more...

• Does this eyeliner last? I have been having a hard time with eyel...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any difficulty using this liner1 Answers
  • Hello everyone! I have one question. It's the "loreal Paris super...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Lia R.
Puyallup
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superliner Gelmatic Ultra Black 01 more...
This is a really good product especially because overtime because I do use a product often it doesn't dry out and it does last a while and I got this from Ulta and I would most definitely biased again and I suggest that whoever is thinking about buying this product I think you should because a really good product and it's long lasting it stays on for long time.
Ashley S.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black more...
This is my favorite liquid liner. It is so easy to use. I love the tip. The only thing I wish is that it was just a little blacker. I feel I have to go over it quite a few times to get the desired look but I still love it. I would definitely recommend and will for sure be repurchasing.
Ashley B.
I absolutely fell in love with this product after the first use. It does take some getting used to because you have to hold you eyelid taunt. But it goes on good and stays on. I highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to do a good crisp wing!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I just started using this and I really like it, It is really easy to complete a winged look with this and it comes out really dark on the first swipe. I had problems previously with liners that weren't dark and had a shine to them. I really like this one so far though!
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
This is the most pigmented affordable liner of this kind that I've tried so far. I was very surprised by how black it was. It is easy to apply, does not bleed, and it did not fade throughout the day. I am able to wear it all day without any issues. This is definitely one of the best ones I've tried.
Maria L.
My current fav eyeliner! Great for the cat eye look. Glides on well & dries quick. You can get it at drugstores, it's around $9. Works as well as the high end brands & has a nice deep pigment. I highly recommend trying it!
Sareena R.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black more...
Absolutely favorite. It's a well designed liner that gives you the perfect eyeliner that everyone wants. Wing or not goes on smoothly and last all day. Packaging was very adorable. It's definitely a must have.
Katryna H.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superliner Gelmatic Ultra Black 01 more...
Worked okay the first time, then the end of the tip dried out. I only got 2 or 3 uses out of it before it was difficult to use because the ink was all in the base of the tip. I plan to see if I can return it.
Kelsi W.
Stays on all day, no smudge and waterproof! Wore while we are on vacation in Florida! Decent price and it lasts a long time, I purchased this product from Wal-Mart. Very easy product to use.
RaeAnne H.
Allendale, MI
In the store I thought this would be a good substitute for Stila eyeliner, but it's really not. Its got a good tip for if you want to do winged eyeliner, but it is hard to get used to because it doesn't bend that much. It pulls the skin so I can never get a smooth line right away. It works well if you just want to do a simple black line, it goes in really close to the lashes. It is waterproof but still comes off easy with a wipe.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Is this a pencil liner? I can't tell from the pic.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
How does this eyeliner compare to the original super slim liner by Loreal?? That one is my favorite eyeliner of all time and I'm debating whether I should try this or not 🤔
Ioana D.
London, London
I’m looking for a new liquid eyeliner, because I’m not pleased with the L'Oréal Paris Superstar Superliner Black anymore. I would like something similar (i.e. pen applicator, intense black). Any suggestions?
Jennie Y.
Vancouver, BC
Is the tip a soft brush tip or a hard tip?
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
I tried this recently from my friends makeup collection and loved it! I was wondering if the formula dries out quickly? Not looking to purchase if it will only last a few weeks!