2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black; its specially designed felt tip fulfils your every wish. The 'Corseted' tip with a flexor system helps you to follow the natural contours of your eyes, boldly extending to the ends of the lashes. see more...

• Does this eyeliner last? I have been having a hard time with eyelin...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else had any difficulty using this liner1 Answers
  • Hello everyone! I have one question. It's the "loreal Paris superst...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black

This eyeliner is very effective and is somewhat matte. The felt tip is long and has a medium fine point that is very pliable and perfect for the cat eye look. The felt tip release enough formula to achieve your desired look within one or two strokes. The only con is if you apply the liner too close to the ends of your eyes or if you have oily skin the liner tends to run in those areas. If you use a quality eye primer the liner shouldn't run.

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black
Even though I am generally horrible at doing eye liner, I really loved this formula and had less of an issue applying it. I think that Loreal hit the nail on the head with this one. I generally like to use creamy pencils but this one was really nice and I would definitely buy it again! Recommend because it's great fun to play with and the price point is good too for those of us who need the practice and may waste a bit in the process. :)
RaeAnne H.
RaeAnne H.
Michigamme, MI
In the store I thought this would be a good substitute for Stila eyeliner, but it's really not. Its got a good tip for if you want to do winged eyeliner, but it is hard to get used to because it doesn't bend that much. It pulls the skin so I can never get a smooth line right away. It works well if you just want to do a simple black line, it goes in really close to the lashes. It is waterproof but still comes off easy with a wipe.
Tammie R.
Tammie R.
Denver, CO
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superliner Gelmatic Ultra Black 01
I recently been wanting a eyeliner really bad so I went to target and got this one kinda expensive.. But the shape is great , nice point , big enough for my hand,etc. when I used it on my hand it was great , straight, pigmented , etc however when I but it on my eye it wasn't going on smooth and over eyeshadow it's real hard . I would not recommend
Pooja A.
Pooja A.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black
I was so surprised that this felt tip was pillow soft and really had lots of product ready to glide on my lash line. I'm able to flick the product in one straight line and just having to go over little bumps I made just to soften the line. This is my go to drugstore brand liner, perfect for touch ups at work!
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superliner Gelmatic Ultra Black 01
I must have gotten a dud because this was dry, crumbly, and draggy. I've never had fall out from an eyeliner pencil before but this one flaked all over the place and even got in my eye. Needless to say, this one went back to Ulta and I traded it in for a liquid liner just to be on the safe side.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black
Its okay but its not something I would buy again...it stops working when I'm trying to do my liner, it starts off good then it just dries out it seems and I have to always wipe it on something so it can keep working..so thats how ive been using it :/ but definitely trying another eyeliner
Berquis G.
Berquis G.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superliner Gelmatic Ultra Black 01
I love using this liner, my style of eye makeup is dark and smokey so this liner helps make it pop! The packaging is absolutely adorable and easy to apply. Its last me a whole day without smudging so that's always good! People ask me where I get this and once I tell them they buy it!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black
I love black liquid liners for my wing on my upper lash line and I think the drug store has great options however this one didn't go on very black and even when I built it up it was hard the tip is very very stiff and its hard to get a nice crisp line without it messing up.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Superstar Superliner Black
This product was just OK for me wasn't that great. When using a black liquid eyeliner I look for one that is pigmented and long wearing. For me this eyeliner was not that pigmented and seemed to smear off easily. However I did like the tip and found that it was easy to use.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a pencil liner? I can't tell from the pic.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
How does this eyeliner compare to the original super slim liner by Loreal?? That one is my favorite eyeliner of all time and I'm debating whether I should try this or not 🤔
Jennie Y.
Jennie Y.
Vancouver, BC
Is the tip a soft brush tip or a hard tip?
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Providence, RI
Is it beginner friendly ?
Keisha C.
Keisha C.
Is this a good drug store eyeliner for creating a wing? I find some bleed very easily or don't have enough product to get the wing effect without "pulling" at my eye.