L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color uploaded by Nicole A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable... see more...

• I have been looking for a good hair color for me to go brown. One t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.
Goes on easy. Got keep can upright though. Develops fast and color looks great. Only downfall color fades fast 2 wks. But reds are like that.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
pinecrest, Fl
Review for: 415 Icy Dark Brown
I definitely love my reviews so I went straight to the reviews when I saw this on sale. To my dismay I saw some pretty horrible reviews saying it doesn't color that it was drying peoples Hair! I found none of this I would definitely buy this again in fact I bought three boxes that should last me for almost 6 to 9 months with random touchups. I absolutely love the color I chose this color to add a hint of red to the brown and it did it quite subtle!
I have dark brown eyes and dark hair and tan skin being of mixed origin this color looks great not read at all I'm very chocolatey yummy brown.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Review for: 415 Icy Dark Brown
This is my favorite hair color hands down. I have very thick hair and I always have a hard time coloring my hair at home. This honestly makes everything a breeze for me and my hair is shiny when I'm done. It's always a beautiful result plus if you don't use it all you can save what'd left for a root touch up in a few weeks. It's well worth being a little more expensive.
Geanine C.
Geanine C.
Camas, WA
Review for: 415 Icy Dark Brown
I have been using this hair coloring treatment since I started dying my hair. It is seriously the best! It's so easy to use and the color turns out amazing, I always get tons of compliments. Definitely gonna keep using it for my hair!
Tami L.
Tami L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have been looking for a good hair color for me to go brown. One that has shine and conditions without looking brassy. Has anyone used this? Is it good?