L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color uploaded by BTS GOT M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Where to start... This color did not mix well at all. the developer foam came out, but the actual color did not. the foam felt like it set my scalp on fire. the coverage was spotty at best. I would NOT recommend to anyone.
Julie  A.
River grove, Il
The color is not very true. It is a good concept since many time you do not need an entire box of hair dye but it lacked pigmentation. Also, it left my hair greasy until I actually washed it which isn't too great since reds fade out quickly.
Jacqueline S.
Plant city, FL
Very easy to use but I got a color that was supposed to be a dark reddish brown and wound up with just a dark brown. You can't see any red at all. Plus my hair is super greasy now. I just did it, so I don't know about how long it will take to fade, but I'm thinking I'm going to wait a week and try to get some red on here.
Christy M.
This product was easy to use, but did not color my hair at all. It also left my hair with a greasy look and feel to it. I would not recommend it at all.
Ziggy D.
121 Orange Ave SPC 36
I wanted to try this so bought it. Very disappointed. The color didn't came out like the box and it faded within a week.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
Pros: easy to use.
Cons: not effective.
It's easy to use, but seems to be fading quicker than a month.