L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color uploaded by Wanda  S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable... see more...

L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color
  • "I love this product definitely worth purchasing definitely full coverage and very easy to apply love love this" in 1 review
  • "I think this product works quite great i do find it a little bit basic there's nothing much AMAZING abut this to rabe about but theres nothing wrong with it" in 1 review
  • "The offensive "chemical" smell may hinder me from using it again before I go through the rest of my hair color products." in 1 review
  • "I have tried several hair dyes but this to me is the best one out right now." in 1 review
Linda V.
Linda V.
Review for: Pure Medium Brown 500
I'm sorry, but this product is by fair the worst hair dye that I've ever tried. It smells terrible and it really burned my eyes. It was intoxicating. I love the fact that it was easy to prep and apply, but I just could not get past the terrible smell. I have dark brown hair and wanted to dye it just a slightly medium dark brown but it came out reddish brown. I've used other hair dyes similar to the color I wanted and never had a failed attempt until I tried this one. I wouldn't recommend it.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I was really surprised about how this burned my eyes. Although it was easy to look past that since I love my color! It's pretty nice that I didn't have to mix anything. I received it mostly complimentary though L'oreal ( I had a 10 dollar mfc) because of my last hair dye fiasco. This isn't run out of my hair past the one hair wash day. I'm a big fan.
Jayna M.
Jayna M.
Review for: Pure Medium Brown 500
Ok so I gave short hair so I get two full applications out of this box. The color always comes out vibrant and even. My go to box dye. I've tried the darkest brown and the dark auburn brown.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Review for: Pure Medium Brown 500
I love the simplicity of this! I just wish it was still available in stores by me as I would use it every time I am super happy with it
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Review for: Pure Medium Brown 500
These hair dyes are amazing their so easy i recommend to the fullest very easy to work with i love the red hair dye
antonia r.
antonia r.
I've used it once and I really liked it dyed my hair great way easier and better to use other than every other dye 🙂
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
I wasn't too sure what to think about this dye. I'm oretty sure I have used it once. Or it was something quite like this by loreal. I love that it is reusable, though because most all dyes are not.
Myra Y.
Myra Y.
Arcadia, CA
Loved the ease of use. Less mess and no fuss to prepare. The color was great but the gray hair coverage was average. The smell was awful and almost intoxicating. I have a few of them in stock for future use since I was able to purchase 5 at a great deal. The offensive "chemical" smell may hinder me from using it again before I go through the rest of my hair color products.
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Franklin, TN
I thought this product was great! The color looked amazing and was super affordable! The only down side to it would be that I felt like some of the color washed out in just a few uses.
Callie D.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Review for: Pure Medium Brown 500
This product is super easy to use for first time at home hair colorists. I love how simple the product is and the conditioner it comes with IS FANTASTIC. Follow the directions on the package and you'll be good to go. The color pay off, while not exactly whats on the box, is still great.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Does this dye work just as well if you reuse it after a day??
Irene L.
Irene L.
How does this colour turn out on dark/black hair? I'm looking into dying my hair a lighter brown shade for the summer without bleaching it. Also, is this colour long-lasting? Thanks!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
How does this product work? I would like to dye my hair by myself but I have long hair and non-experience doing this, so I am looking for a product easy to apply.
Jeanette v.
Jeanette v.
Woudenberg
Has anyone tried this product? Is it a good hairdye?