L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color uploaded by Ana E.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable...

• Does this product really work?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work as well as they say it does.1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The smell is very strong so make sure you are in a well ventilated area!" in 1 review
  • "I always do at home dye jobs, and this was my first time using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I have dark brown hair so I chose #300 Pure Darkest Brown and it's a perfect match." in 1 review
  • "I have used many different brands of hair colors and this product leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and healthy after use." in 1 review
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
So many positives and negatives with this product! I loved that the mousse is very easily to apply and depending on your hair length you can save the rest to use for your next hair coloring session. I absolutely hated the smell of the product, it was so strong and even in my ventilated bathroom I had to step out a few times for fresh air from the strong chemical smell. I'm not sure if I'll use it again in the future but with a few tweaks this hair dye has potential.
Melianie R.
Grand Prairie , Tx
This is the only brand of color that will cover my grays I can't find the #1000 anymore in any of the local stores but I have been using 800 and it's been working for me. It's so convenient that is a mousse and you rub in like a shampoo
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I really liked using this hair product. It smelt really good and was super easy to apply. My issues was that the color didn't last long. It only lasted maybe 2-3 months and I was definitely hoping for a lot longer. But it wasn't expensive so that's a plus! I would probably buy again but only if they didn't have the brand I really like in stock.
Sabrina P.
Although this product is easier to use multiple times, I will probably not use it again. The coverage was good for the first 3 days and then the grays started to show. I know my hair is dark so I'm use to the color not being like the box, but not one person has even noticed I dyed it. not a horrible product. it's just not for me.
Jacqueline B.
I got the 465, burgundy hair color, and was eager to try it. I always do at home dye jobs, and this was my first time using this brand. I followed all the instructions to make it easy on myself, and I noticed a few things that I did not like. I expected this to be amazing, but it wasn't. First off the smell is worse than hair bleach, as soon I put the foam in my hands my eyes were burning, I had to keep leaving the bathroom for air, as the smell was just so chemically strong! Second, the foam easily falls out your hands and/or off your hair as you try to work it through, it gets everywhere. If the foam sits too long it begins to change into the color of the dye. I had to clean my floor, counter, sink, and mirror, it really is just as if not more messy as any other dye I've used. Don't consider myself a messy person, and this was more difficult than I assumed. The plus side is you can watch the color turn so you can get the color just right, but the color doesn't last as long as it should so that was disappointing as well.
Roxanne c.
Westfield, MA
I decided to pick up the 700 Pure Dark Blond to cover the little bit of gray I had and to give my normal brown hair color a bit of a lift. What a great product! Mousse was very easy to use, directions were clear and easy to follow and I LOVE MY COLOR! Gray was covered and just the right touch of highlights without looking like it came from a box! I was impressed with the way the mousse stayed in my hair and didn't drip and it didn't have an overwhelming chemical smell either! It actually smelled good. The conditioner included gave my hair a smooth and soft texture while helping set the color in. I paid about $14.00 for the package at WalMart and I'm waiting to see how long I go without applying the next touch up application.
Alison S.
I really am disappointed with this hair color. The first time I used it there was this strange film left on my hair after I rinsed and even woke up the next day. It makes my hair look greasy and has almost a waxy feel on the top of my head. The first time I colored, it did not seem to cover the grays at all, but the second time I had a little better coverage. The waxy wierd feel of my hair is a deal breaker for me. I will never be purchasing this hair color again.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
The concept of reusable mousse haircolor is ingenious!!!!! I have dark brown hair so I chose #300 Pure Darkest Brown and it's a perfect match. I have enough of the hair color left over after just one use which is perfect so that I can use the remainder to cover up the gray hairs I am getting since I am growing older. I love how there is no mixing to do and also how the mousse changes color so that I can tell when I have achieved the perfect shade of brown.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
I used the 526 red color. I loved the way it colored my hair and the estimated looks was correct on the box pictures. However it said for my length of hair I'd have a touch up left, I used all of it! I have just below the shoulders hair cut. The smell is very strong so make sure you are in a well ventilated area! Color has lasted me a good few weeks so far. Usually my red fades away, but not this time. Pricey but worth it.
Danielle A.
Winder, GA
I didn't like this color. To me, it doesn't do as well as the traditional developer and color box kits. The mousse just doesn't seem to hold the color as well. I have tried different brands and different colors within the same brand and the same holds true across the board.
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Does this product really work?
Susan T.
Eveleth Minnesota
Does this product really work as well as they say it does.