BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L oréal paris preference mousse absolue revolutionizes haircolor, bringing you absolute color perfection at the push of a button. In just one push, the perfect ratio of pure color pigments and powerful color developers is automatically mixed into a rich, non-drip mousse. The result is color that is fresh, powerful and brilliant, adding luminous layers of multi-tonal color and mirror shine to every strand. And for the first time, mousse absolue offers a multi-use haircolor system that gives you the power to retouch your color whenever you desire. Apply a second time, touch-up roots or target stray grays. No mix, reusable...

L'Oréal Paris Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Reusable Hair Color
  • "The smell is very strong so make sure you are in a well ventilated area!" in 1 review
  • "I always do at home dye jobs, and this was my first time using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I have dark brown hair so I chose #300 Pure Darkest Brown and it's a perfect match." in 1 review
  • "I have used many different brands of hair colors and this product leaves my hair feeling soft, silky and healthy after use." in 1 review
Chelsea W.
Ontario, OR
I absolutely love this hair dye. I personally used #556 mahogany brown and I have yet to find another color like it. That was my perfect hair color and I am so sad that I cannot find this specific hair dye anywhere. I loved that the product was a mousse because I feel like it was easy to put into my hair and it was not messy at all unlike liquid hair dye.
Beauty R.
I love this hair color system the only thing about is the smell. It’s bad enough when you have to smell this tuff in the bottles but try spraying it I’m sure it’s possibly killing me but it’s save me money and it’s always there for me when I need a quick root touch up. If you buy this please make sure you use in a very well ventilated area please.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
When I can't afford to go to the salon this is my go-to product for coloring my hair I have medium to light brown hair so I always choose a shade that is pretty close to my color I just like to make my collar more vibrant. It does not damage my hair at all and leaves it feeling soft and silky. It also has really great pigmentation 4 hair color
Izzy P.
It was super easy to apply, from when I used it in the past. I don’t currently color my hair but I am a hairstylist. As a consumer, I found t user friendly and simple. It didn’t dry my hair out at all.
Ligian W.
san diego
Really good! My hair shine a lot, the texture is smooth, looks like a healthy hair. The color stay in my hair for almost 2 months. It’s easy to use. Smells good. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Trina A.
Thomasville
I don’t like it because it dries my hair out and it’s not enough in the box. John Freida color mousse is gentle on the hair. Mousse colors are easier to use and they don’t drip everywhere.
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
Review for: 415 Icy Dark Brown more...
I definitely love my reviews so I went straight to the reviews when I saw this on sale. To my dismay I saw some pretty horrible reviews saying it doesn't color that it was drying peoples Hair! I found none of this I would definitely buy this again in fact I bought three boxes that should last me for almost 6 to 9 months with random touchups. I absolutely love the color I chose this color to add a hint of red to the brown and it did it quite subtle!
I have dark brown eyes and dark hair and tan skin being of mixed origin this color looks great not read at all I'm very chocolatey yummy brown.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Review for: 415 Icy Dark Brown more...
This is my favorite hair color hands down. I have very thick hair and I always have a hard time coloring my hair at home. This honestly makes everything a breeze for me and my hair is shiny when I'm done. It's always a beautiful result plus if you don't use it all you can save what'd left for a root touch up in a few weeks. It's well worth being a little more expensive.
Emily J.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Pure Medium Brown 500 more...
I have just recently gone back to brunette after my hair was bleach blonde and light blue. This product covered my previous color brilliantly. I am going to give it 4 stars based on how it works, but took off one star because I had to use 2 boxes to cover my hair (my hair is not long).

Otherwise, I would definitely use again and would recommend.
Elizabeth A.
Richmond, TX
Review for: 654 Light Auburn Brown more...
This is a great product, there is no mixing involved since everything is already mixed for you and in one bottle. Easy to apply, color is great and the best part is the formula is reusable so that you can continue to retouch your roots as your hair grows.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Does this dye work just as well if you reuse it after a day??
Tami L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have been looking for a good hair color for me to go brown. One that has shine and conditions without looking brassy. Has anyone used this? Is it good?
Irene L.
How does this colour turn out on dark/black hair? I'm looking into dying my hair a lighter brown shade for the summer without bleaching it. Also, is this colour long-lasting? Thanks!
Tesla W.
Fresno, CA
I recently purchased this item in sale because it was only $4 and that's an amazing buy! my question is.... has anyone used this product and have had great results?! I'm excited to try it because it looks essentially mess free!
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
Does this product really work?

Walmart